Image of the Month ******IMAGE OF THE MONTH JANUARY******

Well I've given it 7 days, can't delay any more. The scores are in, the votes have been counted blah blah and drumroll...............the Image of the month for January 2021 is.......ta da....

View attachment 164480

A tree from JillyG's 365.

Well done Jilly, a very nice what I'd call 'old school' edit.

I'm sure the powers that be (Rog) will install you on the front page :thumbs:

Link to the Februaruy IOTM
Yay!!! Congrats JillyG Jilly! This is utterly gorgeous and a well deserving win. :inlove:

Well I've given it 7 days, can't delay any more. The scores are in, the votes have been counted blah blah and drumroll...............the Image of the month for January 2021 is.......ta da....

View attachment 164480

A tree from JillyG's 365.

Well done Jilly, a very nice what I'd call 'old school' edit.

I'm sure the powers that be (Rog) will install you on the front page :thumbs:

Link to the Februaruy IOTM
Well done JillyG worthy winner

:inlove: I hope y’all noticed I finally cracked the complex problem of a relatively even layout of all those differently sized/cropped images :thumbs:
Hi, Jen. I would vote if I knew how. I hear the you are a reliable source of information that would resolve that point of my ignorance!
Thanks for any help you can render.
Now I see it’s too late for this month... but for future use????
Dave

Hi, Jen. I would vote if I knew how. I hear the you are a reliable source of information that would resolve that point of my ignorance!
Thanks for any help you can render.
Now I see it’s too late for this month... but for future use????
Dave

Hi Dave, glad you are going to join in !
You vote right here in the same thread the nominations are posted. Here is a c&p from John’s Instructions pleadings threats guidelines:

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own image :D
—————
If you scroll back over the last couple of pages you will see people members have listed their three top picks by the number of the nominated image.

The really really compliant members (like me :innocent: ) have shown the allocated points (5 for your first pick, 3 for your second, 1 for your third)

sinnerjohn John, anything to add?

Back
Top Bottom