• MobiTog 365 & 52 - ROLL UP, ROLL UP - MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2022 is now OPEN for Volunteers! > Remember - YOU CAN SIGN-UP any time that suits you to start - it does not HAVE to be at year beginning/end... :) < GoGoGo CLICK HERE JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • Your MobiStaff & MobiAdmin wish all our MobiMembers everywhere A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHY FILLED 2022!... x x
  • > PLEASE STAY VIRUS & OMICRON SAFE! MobiMembers - Beware Covid Omicron! PLEASE continue to stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Be kind to others. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all your MobiStaff... x x <

iMage of the Month ****Image of the Month - November - RESULT****

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
#3 - 5pts
#11 - 3 pts
#14 - 1 pt

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Time to close and count the votes as I think we've probably squeezed all the votes we are going to get.

This month shows more than any other its important for people to cast their vote. It was a 3 way race between RoseCat, deepop and myself for the honour.
But the last two lots of votes gave JillyG another 10 points :eek: giving her 22 points to my 17 and RoseCat and deepop on 15 apiece.

So the winner of the IOTM November is JillyG with Tulip
1637030695690-jpeg.173337

a magnificent image that I'd bookmarked to nominate myself.

So Congratulations Jilly ( I nearly won on my birthday as well :lol: ) Hopefully the higher power....... Venomator will 'install you' on the front page sometime soon ;)

Link to December IOTM

Last edited:

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - August 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Time to close and count the votes as I think we've probably squeezed all the votes we are going to get.

This month shows more than any other its important for people to cast their vote. It was a 3 way race between RoseCat, deepop and myself for the honour.
But the last two lots of votes gave JillyG another 10 points :eek: giving her 22 points to my 17 and RoseCat and deepop on 15 apiece.

So Congratulations Jilly ( I nearly won on my birthday as well :lol: ) Hopefully the higher power....... Venomator will 'install you' on the front page sometime soon ;)

Link to December IOTM
Congratulations John :) And congratulations to Jilly. This image is outstanding:notworthy:

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

Link to December IOTM
Congrats Jilly! Great finishing kick :thumbs:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Link to December IOTM
Well, I’m stunned - out of all those amazing images. Thank you so much. :notworthy:

Geek1956

IOTM Winner - March, May, Oct 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Congratulations Jilly JillyG well deserved image of the month

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Link to December IOTM
Happy Birthday John. Did you do anything to celebrate?

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Happy Birthday John. Did you do anything to celebrate?
Thank you. It was Tuesday actually, so birthday week (why doesn't Mobitog support Android emoji's? )
Nothing much really, eating and drinking blah blah!
I did visit Birmingham Christmas Market yesterday with the youngest, so that was nice.

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Thank you. It was Tuesday actually, so birthday week (why doesn't Mobitog support Android emoji's? )
Nothing much really, eating and drinking blah blah!
I did visit Birmingham Christmas Market yesterday with the youngest, so that was nice.
Happy belated birthday!!! Hope you’re having a great birthday week :)
I don’t think Mobitog supports Apple emojis either…

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Link to December IOTM
Congratulations Jilly! This a wonderful capture :thumbs: :inlove: ;)

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Congratulations JillyG. Just frosting on the cake given that this beauty already received a special award in MC 259. (I just noticed that there are two MCs numbered 259. I guess zenjenny has been hitting the spiked eggnog earlier than usual.)
Thank you. :hearteyes:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro

Link to December IOTM
Fantastic! Another super IOTM winner among so very many potential winners and a close call by all accounts (well @sinnerjohn’s anyway!), congratulations JillyG (you have been updated - said in a very annoying Cyberman voice!) and a very well done to owners of all of the iMages chosen and entered by your fellow MobiMembers, a credit to everyone here supporting the MobiFamily in such a positive manner, THANK YOU ALL… :notworthy: :inlove: :rog: