Image of the Month ****Image of the Month - November - RESULT****

Time to close and count the votes as I think we've probably squeezed all the votes we are going to get.

This month shows more than any other its important for people to cast their vote. It was a 3 way race between RoseCat, deepop and myself for the honour.
But the last two lots of votes gave JillyG another 10 points :eek: giving her 22 points to my 17 and RoseCat and deepop on 15 apiece.

So the winner of the IOTM November is JillyG with Tulip
1637030695690-jpeg.173337

a magnificent image that I'd bookmarked to nominate myself.

So Congratulations Jilly ( I nearly won on my birthday as well :lol: ) Hopefully the higher power....... Venomator will 'install you' on the front page sometime soon ;)

Link to December IOTM

Last edited:
Time to close and count the votes as I think we've probably squeezed all the votes we are going to get.

This month shows more than any other its important for people to cast their vote. It was a 3 way race between RoseCat, deepop and myself for the honour.
But the last two lots of votes gave JillyG another 10 points :eek: giving her 22 points to my 17 and RoseCat and deepop on 15 apiece.

So Congratulations Jilly ( I nearly won on my birthday as well :lol: ) Hopefully the higher power....... Venomator will 'install you' on the front page sometime soon ;)

Link to December IOTM
Congratulations John :) And congratulations to Jilly. This image is outstanding:notworthy:

Link to December IOTM
Congrats Jilly! Great finishing kick :thumbs:

Link to December IOTM
Well, I’m stunned - out of all those amazing images. Thank you so much. :notworthy:

Link to December IOTM
Happy Birthday John. Did you do anything to celebrate?

Thank you. It was Tuesday actually, so birthday week (why doesn't Mobitog support Android emoji's? )
Nothing much really, eating and drinking blah blah!
I did visit Birmingham Christmas Market yesterday with the youngest, so that was nice.
Happy belated birthday!!! Hope you’re having a great birthday week :)
I don’t think Mobitog supports Apple emojis either…

Link to December IOTM
Congratulations Jilly! This a wonderful capture :thumbs: :inlove: ;)

Link to December IOTM
Fantastic! Another super IOTM winner among so very many potential winners and a close call by all accounts (well @sinnerjohn’s anyway!), congratulations JillyG (you have been updated - said in a very annoying Cyberman voice!) and a very well done to owners of all of the iMages chosen and entered by your fellow MobiMembers, a credit to everyone here supporting the MobiFamily in such a positive manner, THANK YOU ALL… :notworthy: :inlove: :rog:

Back
Top Bottom