Image of the Month *****IMAGE OF THE MONTH - NOVEMBER*****

I agree I’m “on fire” John were on our second day of 40+ deg C downunder at present. Last night it “cooled” to 31

I hope that’s not coming our way.

Did I get the impression your in Perth? Anyway as I type it’s 37 and windy as all......
BBC Science in Action podcast did a special on this recently. Experts do not expect a repeat of what happened last year and, indeed, say it would take an unlikely extreme weather event to even get close to the conditions that caused the problems last year.
:appsir:

I'm calling this closed now.

Some really great nominations again for November, thanks for all that nominated and voted. Its a pity not everyone got to vote, but I appreciate
its a busy time of year.

27 nominations in all, Geek1956 had a massive 6 of his own nominated by 5 different people. Kevin's images have really started to capture everyone's imaginations.

However a win wasn't to be for Kevin. Ted's image of the couple on the steps (nominated by Kevin who else!!) easily won, with Jen's spooky b/w coming up close behind.

So congratulations terse Ted, Image of the month November is all yours :notworthy: with that very modern couple.

1607282171945.png

I'll be opening IOTM December shortly (fool that I am), IOTM December

Last edited:

Some really great nominations again for November, thanks for all that nominated and voted. Its a pity not everyone got to vote, but I appreciate
its a busy time of year.

27 nominations in all, Geek1956 had a massive 6 of his own nominated by 5 different people. Kevin's images have really started to capture everyone's imaginations.

However a win wasn't to be for Kevin. Ted's image of the couple on the steps (nominated by Kevin who else!!) easily won, with Jen's spooky b/w coming up close behind.

So congratulations terse Ted, Image of the month November is all yours :notworthy: with that very modern couple.

View attachment 162563

I'll be opening IOTM December shortly (fool that I am), link to follow.
:notworthy::D

its a busy time of year.

View attachment 162563

Ted’s on fire!! The App Whisperer and now IOTM!!

its a busy time of year.

View attachment 162563

Well deserved!

its a busy time of year.

View attachment 162563

Awesome capture and like all great street photography it draws our imaginations into it, congratulations terse

its a busy time of year.

View attachment 162563

Bravo terse Ted! That is a wonderful capture!!

Back
Top Bottom