Image of the Month ****Image of the Month October****RESULT***

I think its time to close the voting and add up the numbers.

This month saw chineezguy, Geek1956 and juryjone's images reach double digits. But the overall most voted for photograph was...

5cd3c5be-b6ea-4611-9d5e-0a7e3e08ad79-jpeg.172436

Misty Morning on the Lake by Geek1956

Well done Kevin, lovely atmospheric image. Many thanks to all that nominated and voted, it wouldn't work without YOU.
Kevin, the powers that be will soon come along and shower you in fairy dust.

This month saw chineezguy, Geek1956 and juryjone's images reach double digits. But the overall most voted for photograph was...

Well done Kevin, lovely atmospheric image. Many thanks to all that nominated and voted, it wouldn't work without YOU.
Nice one Geek1956. Congrats.

Classic image, well-deserved Kevin.

Thanks John sinnerjohn and to all those who voted for my photo

Wow, well done Kevin. That is an awesome image. So evocative.:notworthy:

Well done Geek1956 Kevin! It’s a gorgeous image - well deserved win!

Wow, a beautiful & serene iMage, congratulations Kevin & apologies for my less than swift actions to show this cracker off, so very sorry sir… :notworthy: :feet:
Just noticed the Image for the IOTM on the front page was never changed for October. My apologies Geek1956 unfortunately its something out of my control.
Apologies John, my bad, too much going on atm, no excuse but corrected now, sorry for the delay, I must have missed the reminders… :( :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom