sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Onsite
Project Page
Welcome to Image of the Month October 2020.

Any Mobitog member that wishes to make nominations will have 4 picks throughout the month, in this case from today till October 31st .

The only rules will be
1. You cannot nominate your own images.
2. You only have 4 nominations. You don't have to use them up all in one go, please spread them throughout the month.
3. If an image has already been nominated you cannot nominate it again.
4. The image can be from any thread on Mobitog i.e. B/W Challenge, Color Challenge, APPstract or any of the 365's running or members own personal threads.
5. It must have been posted in the current month, in this case, October. It doesn't need to have been taken/made in October just posted on Mobitog in October.

IMPORTANT As you nominate an image can you please number the image at the top and include the name of the original poster, just check what number was last and then number accordingly.

If you do nominate any images please try and be around at the beginning of each new month for voting.
YES voting, this will not be judged but voted on by Mobitog members.

Please keep the chat to a minimum on this thread so we can best view the images and make it easier at the end of the month.
If you have any questions there is another thread titled 'Image of the Month???' If you have any problems copying someone's image to the thread please shout up on the ??? thread or ask a friendly Mod :thumbs:

Finally and I know it all sounds complicated but it might be nice when nominating someone that you comment on the image in the usual way, but put
'This work has been chosen for The Image of the Month Competition' in the comment.

Voting will commence on the 1st of November.

#1 TomHH The Dark Side
1601837103608.png

Simply one of the best low light b/w's I've seen on Mobitog.

#2 deepop Max to the third

I know it’s Max, but I nominated this image for the universality I see in it. The look on the child’s face, the water . . . perfect composition for that emotional hit of recognition of a new little human discovering his world. Maybe you have to be a grandmother. Or a psychologist. Or a bit ‘touched‘.
Its a lovely image, but unfortunately this was posted Wed 30th September and therefore isn't eligible for the October IOTM Jen.

#3 Geek1956 Kevin

77DC2C86-DB40-4676-9ABE-615FC9CFBBA8.jpeg

Another one of Kevin’s masterful people + landscape images. Sparseness and clear definition on the sand in foreground move on a diagonal line to the more complex, less distance-between-objects near the rocks.
The composition and edit remind me of flat Japanese landscapes and David Hockney posters.

#3 Geek1956 Kevin

View attachment 161320

Another one of Kevin’s masterful people + landscape images. Sparseness and clear definition on the sand in foreground move on a diagonal line to the more complex, less distance-between-objects near the rocks.
The composition and edit remind me of flat Japanese landscapes and David Hockney posters.
Thanks for the comment Jen, greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom