Image of the Month IMAGE of the Month???

You can also choose “Copy” instead of “Add to photos”, then create a post and paste... it will automatically attach as a file, then you can insert it. And no running back to your camera roll to delete the image.
So how do I add an image to the thread? I know a couple or three ways to add images, what's the recommended way?

:sneaky: That could be part of the rules perhaps? :rolleyes: I'm not sure so how do non-lifers manage?

I could be over thinking this of course.
I just copied and pasted, I dunno really, just made it up as I went along. Recommended not sure there is one, ask the Mods I guess.
From your PC or from your mobile?

On MacOS, I can't right-click on most images. I have to click the image so that it opens in that sort of lightbox overlay and then right-click on that to copy the

On iOS, I can't even do that. I have to tap on the image to get the lightbox overlay and then tap on the icon with the up-left point arrow (quick! before it disappears!) to open it in a new window, and then I can finally tap and hold to get the contextual menu to copy or else copy the URL from the address bar.

If there's a quicker way to do either of those, I haven't found it. And I think a description-suitable-for-newcomers of those would be too long for the thread intro.

(Hoping somebody here has a better way that I've missed.)

RoseCat remember Smooth Matt showed us a way through one of the search menus (?) where you find a list of a member’s images and copy &paste the image ID into your window? i don’t know if that method is any more efficient than c&p from the original thread, but it does bypass the ‘save to my own photos’ method.

I def think you should launch the next month as soon as the preceeding month has closed. Never mind the voting which takes some time.
That's more or less how the colour and B&w challenge threads work, they open for subs before the previous week is judged,

Also I have a picture to nominate already but no thread to nominate to. Keep up! :p

I def think you should launch the next month as soon as the preceeding month has closed. Never mind the voting which takes some time.
That's more or less how the colour and B&w challenge threads work, they open for subs before the previous week is judged,

Also I have a picture to nominate already but no thread to nominate to. Keep up! :p
I still think IOM is a different beast to MCC and BWC, but as you've insisted I've opened the July thread. I wasn't sure how well it was being received, but we can give it another month :thumbs:

Could an Admin put the Image of the Month button on for me please :)

Back
Top Bottom