ImageArt’s Project 365 - 2022

Yes, if you look through the handle of the watering can it actually tells you! Polemonium Reptans.
Wow, how amazing I didn’t notice the label when I was pinching and zooming :rolleyes: We just read that they can be found wild in the far north of Sweden

Thur 5 May

I went to a talk today about the bird life in Windsor Great Park. Goodness, a couple of birds that I didn’t even know like the Dartford Warbler. Went for a guided walk afterwards around Savill Gardens and could hear loads of birds. The rhododendrons are out and it is quite spectacular. The mallard ducks are very tame and occasionally joined the tour group.

86AE542F-6443-4DB6-AF6E-C5460F96B244.jpeg

PaintCan, SuperimposeX, iColorama, Procreate
3E3C62C7-6B3D-4A2C-AB5E-57965657707A.jpeg

PaintCan
5D6FBE0D-9CA0-4750-AE99-6AABA40DFD41.jpeg

Snapseed

Thur 5 May

I went to a talk today about the bird life in Windsor Great Park. Goodness, a couple of birds that I didn’t even know like the Dartford Warbler. Went for a guided walk afterwards around Savill Gardens and could hear loads of birds. The rhododendrons are out and it is quite spectacular. The mallard ducks are very tame and occasionally joined the tour group.

View attachment 180091
View attachment 180092
PaintCan
View attachment 180093
Snapseed
The duck picture is particularly nice Ann.

Thur 5 May

View attachment 180091
View attachment 180092
PaintCan
View attachment 180093
Snapseed
Gorgeous. I love the edits on 1 and 2.

Sat 7th May

At home doing housework and admin. Ah well, not great weather so not too bad. The maggies are back stealing the hanging basket liner. Their nest is just over the wall in the tree. I can see them coming in and out.

E56BDBAD-27EC-4621-8F21-8D63BC05FA6F.jpeg

Procreate, Retouch, Pastello, iColorama

Original
24773338-5A9C-405D-9A43-6233BDA5400A.jpeg

Tues 10 May

Everybody and Their Dog

We have an evening now and then when the members of my golf club get out and repair the divots on the golf course. For the non-golfers, divots are when you swing the golf club and take a chunk of grass with you. Sometimes they are big enough that you can put the clump of grass and it’s soil back in place but if it’s too shallow then sometimes it leaves a hole in the grass. It’s repaired by filling the holes with earth and grass seed.

6AC6AE0C-76E9-4398-BB42-6AA1B6B48CF6.jpeg

Sat 7th May

At home doing housework and admin. Ah well, not great weather so not too bad. The maggies are back stealing the hanging basket liner. Their nest is just over the wall in the tree. I can see them coming in and out.

View attachment 180174
Procreate, Retouch, Pastello, iColorama

Original
View attachment 180176
You have birds visiting!!!

Fri 13 May

I’m without a car at the moment. I’ve lent mine to the DH because his is stuck at the repair garage with major problems and he’s off to Scotland on a golf trip. Thought it unnecessary for him to hire a car. So I thought I would take a trip to Reading on the train. With a senior railcard it really is very reasonable. The station is just 7 minutes walk.

Reading is an interesting town. Quite a mix of old, new and worn out.

In the church cemetery
B2DF31B9-7298-4C2D-9949-0134F627DBB2.jpeg

CF82376A-8BA4-4BB3-9E8E-50858685B662.jpeg

The Court House
177824E3-84F9-4C1B-9D09-1BDFCBCF6C4D.png

Fri 13 May

I’m without a car at the moment. I’ve lent mine to the DH because his is stuck at the repair garage with major problems and he’s off to Scotland on a golf trip. Thought it unnecessary for him to hire a car. So I thought I would take a trip to Reading on the train. With a senior railcard it really is very reasonable. The station is just 7 minutes walk.

In the church cemetery
View attachment 180462

View attachment 180463

The Court House
View attachment 180464
Always wondered what Reading is like, I will get there one day.

Always wondered what Reading is like, I will get there one day.
Wouldn’t be my favourite town - too many of the same old chain stores. Kingston, my old favourite town/city for shopping is nicer but a bit too far to go now.

Richmond is on my train line now so I might give that a go.

Thur 5 May

View attachment 180091
View attachment 180092
PaintCan
View attachment 180093
Snapseed
Nom IOTM May for the duckie.

Fri 13 May

In the church cemetery
View attachment 180462

View attachment 180463

The Court House
View attachment 180464
The only time I've ever been to Reading was for the old Reading Festival in the late 70's. Who'd have thought it was also and interesting place to visit in its own right!

Sun 15 May

Car-less and with a slight leg muscle injury I hadn’t intended to go out especially with rain most of the day but Alpaca has peaked my interest in OverCam again and when my phone flashed up from Hipstamatic Snappy Hour at the same time the sun came out I couldn’t resist going for a walk down the road to do some experimental photography.

A833F3B4-1F82-44DB-A4D9-E8DE83F1F05C.jpeg

0A136616-6EF5-4628-84E5-7F85F787280B.jpeg

OverCam, Snapseed, iColorama, Procreate, Stackables

Sun 15 May

Car-less and with a slight leg muscle injury I hadn’t intended to go out especially with rain most of the day but Alpaca has peaked my interest in OverCam again and when my phone flashed up from Hipstamatic Snappy Hour at the same time the sun came out I couldn’t resist going for a walk down the road to do some experimental photography.

View attachment 180550

View attachment 180551
OverCam, Snapseed, iColorama, Procreate, Stackables
Fantastic work Ann. How does Overcam differ from Bluristic?

Back
Top Bottom