ImageArt’s Project 365 - 2022

Fri 9 Jul

337B8932-3364-41F7-9672-69290EA0D268.jpeg

Snapseed

Went on a bit of a jolly today and stopped over in Great Missenden, the home of Roald Dahl. I’ve taken a picture of this place many years ago but it’s always worth another visit. I think it’s actually a bathroom shop now.

Fri 9 Jul

View attachment 182937
Snapseed

Went on a bit of a jolly today and stopped over in Great Missenden, the home of Roald Dahl. I’ve taken a picture of this place many years ago but it’s always worth another visit. I think it’s actually a bathroom shop now.
Brought a lump to the throat. Reminded me of the only time i remember my dad reading to me as a kid, danny champion of the world by ronald dahl.

Mon 12 Jul

Guildford

73B39889-A52E-41D8-9B00-4325E9732CC1.jpeg

Guildford which used to be 20 minutes away is now 40 minutes away so quite a trek these days but I’ve been saving up a list of things I needed to get there and finally went this morning. Unfortunately my time was limited because there were certainly some good photo opportunities.

Tue 12 Jul
4F56BA05-B261-46C3-9460-8D915EE9A004.jpeg

All Snapseed

Went to the garden centre today to see if I could recycle my old plastic plant pots but seems like garden centres can’t take them. Something about one use agriculture regulations and possibility of cross contamination. Ah well, caught this butterfly on one of the flowers there.

Thu 14 Jul

915BF64A-2AE2-4379-A535-F9BBBCB04663.jpeg

OverCam, Snapseed, iColorama.

On my walk today:
This is an IC blend of an ICM shot and a sharp shot. It has a little bit of Coherence from iColorama followed by reduced ToneLab. Also tuning and a little bit of Glamour Glow in Snapseed

Thu 14 Jul

View attachment 183207
OverCam, Snapseed, iColorama.

On my walk today:
This is an IC blend of an ICM shot and a sharp shot. It has a little bit of Coherence from iColorama followed by reduced ToneLab. Also tuning and a little bit of Glamour Glow in Snapseed

The same bridge taken in Light

View attachment 183208

The same bridge taken in Bluristic, cropped and run through Oilbrush

View attachment 183209
I’m liking the Light one the best. I haven’t used that very often. I’ll have to brush it off.

I’m liking the Light one the best. I haven’t used that very often. I’ll have to brush it off.
The secret with Light is that you have to be fast on the button. Tap-tap. Unless the conditions are dark, it becomes quickly overexposed. Also, I love using the tuning sliders and filters. This filter within the app may well be Posterise.

Fri 15 Jul

0ABBBD94-DB02-4281-80A1-75BE5E524DA7.jpeg

There’s nothing like playing late evening golf on a summers day. I couldn’t believe these two deer right in front of the 1st tee. I’d love to have gone around them to the left to take a picture of them with the clubhouse in the background but they were a little skittish.

The secret with Light is that you have to be fast on the button. Tap-tap. Unless the conditions are dark, it becomes quickly overexposed. Also, I love using the tuning sliders and filters. This filter within the app may well be Posterise.
Yes, i tried it out yesterday. I feel that my reflexes are inadequate. Everything looked like a polar bear in a snow storm.…..

Sun 17 Jul

View attachment 183297
Went walking on the local common this morning. Portrait mode, no edits.

View attachment 183298
Video still processed in Snapseed and Hipstamatic

View attachment 183299
Just leave your left over barbecue on the common’s monument.
Tansies are so beautiful. In full bloom over here too. It has a long story too. Just read about it in Wikipedia, very interesting :) Barbecue leftovers is common here too. I think those ”use-only-once-grills” should be banned

That still from the video is impressive. I'm going to have to try that in place of bursts.
Great pics. I love the still from the video too.:hearteyes:
Thanks. It’s the only way I was going to get a good image of the crow in flight. It was standing on the path so I switched on the video so that when it took off I’d get a decent shot. I do it for butterflies too. Hide behind the camera and move towards it.

Thanks. It’s the only way I was going to get a good image of the crow in flight. It was standing on the path so I switched on the video so that when it took off I’d get a decent shot. I do it for butterflies too. Hide behind the camera and move towards it.
:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom