MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Dear MobiFamily,

It is with great sadness that we have just learned of the passing of our dear community member and former staff member, sdgareth Gareth Evans. After noticing an extended absence from MobiTog and other social media platforms, I reached out by PM to Gareth, but didn’t receive a reply. Now worried, I reached out to a family member on Facebook, and, sadly, received this reply:

E13EF29F-1008-4678-AC04-88BCE4EE9F6B.jpeg

We will miss Gareth’s humor and kindness, his cool swag, his gentle humbleness, and the beautiful images of his beloved Swaziland and two beautiful children, which he shared so generously with us here. Those of us who have been members for sometime have happily watched his children grow from small children to lovely young adults. Our hearts go out to his family; may their memories bring peace and joy.

Rest In Peace, dear Gareth. Thank you for sharing your life with us here, we are the richer for having known you.

With love and sadness,
Your MobiFamily ❤

Dear MobiFamily,

It is with great sadness that we have just learned of the passing of our dear community member and former staff member, sdgareth Gareth Evans. After noticing an extended absence from MobiTog and other social media platforms, I reached out by PM to Gareth, but didn’t receive a reply. Now worried, I reached out to a family member on Facebook, and, sadly, received this reply:

View attachment 143658

We will miss Gareth’s humor and kindness, his cool swag, his gentle humbleness, and the beautiful images of his beloved Swaziland and two beautiful children, which he shared so generously with us here. Those of us who have been members for sometime have happily watched his children grow from small children to lovely young adults. Our hearts go out to his family; may their memories bring peace and joy.

Rest In Peace, dear Gareth. Thank you for sharing your life with us here, we are the richer for having known you.

With love and sadness,
Your MobiFamily ❤
So sad. It was a privilege to have known him.

Thank you Catherine, this is a very sad and poignant post for one of life’s true gentlemen, Gareth was an excellent ambassador both for Mobitog and Swaziland, he clearly loved them both very dearly, thank you... :inlove:

Gareth was a genuinely lovely guy and we were proud to have him as a member in this community, he will be sorely and sadly missed... :(

Rest in peace Gareth, dear friend... x x

Back
Top Bottom