Project Page
Meanwhile In The Woods 1 - 5
Meanwhile In The Woods #1.jpg

Meanwhile In The Woods #2.jpg

Meanwhile In The Woods #3.jpg

Meanwhile In The Woods #4.jpg

Meanwhile In The Woods #5.jpg

NightCafe.Studio, Snapseed, iWatermark+
These images are from a project I’m working on that may become a children’s book

Last edited:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
MobiStaff
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

Geek1956

IOTM Winner - Mar, May, Oct 21 & Jan, Mar 22
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - Aug 21 & Sep 22
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I agree fully with the oooohhhs and aaahs. These are fantastic. I read a blog post that said: we don’t have any need for stock images anymore now that we can create unique pics in this way
Thank you! I believe the issue with a lot of these images, and I speak from my own limited experience, is that hands, eyes, and indeed faces are a bit hit and miss. Most of my creations have either three or six fingers, and faces look folded in on themselves when not made in a specific portrait setting.
It could also be that AI somehow senses my twisted sense of humor ;)

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - Aug 21 & Sep 22
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Thank you! I believe the issue with a lot of these images, and I speak from my own limited experience, is that hands, eyes, and indeed faces are a bit hit and miss. Most of my creations have either three or six fingers, and faces look folded in on themselves when not made in a specific portrait setting.
It could also be that AI somehow senses my twisted sense of humor ;)
Haha, AI senses everything :eek::lmao: Have you seen there are websites where you can do the opposite - create text from photos. check up my playground post from today :alien:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Perhaps we read the same newsletter :) Just tested it again. And again. And again. Having lots of fun. MUST get away from my iPad and get outside for a walk :cool:
Heehee. I’ve been out working in the garden making preparations for a building we purchased for my wife’s floral studio. It was delivered Tuesday. I find that gives me time to dream up new scenarios. Also. Remembering the names of old masters, and their styles, has been quite an exercise ;)

Top Bottom