Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Night of the Hunter
D9877BB8-ECBD-4D3A-8A1D-126C42912647.jpeg

Text to Image evolved in NightCafe.studio

Thank you Jill :)
It’s basically a couple of algorithms disproving each other for fun ;)
Ooooh, I wonder if juryjone Jerry knows about it?

He probably does. He uses Wombo: incredibly well, I may add :thumbs:
Thank you!

I’m familiar with Nightcafe, as well as a couple of other dedicated apps like StarryAI and Ivory. Right now WomboDream is my tool of choice, mostly because of the speed and the unlimited use. Doing many tweaks to a prompt or generating multiple takes of the same prompt using different styles is very tedious if you have to wait several minutes for one response.

You’re certainly getting some great images out of Nightcafe, though!

Thank you Jill :)
It’s basically a couple of algorithms disproving each other for fun ;)
Just for the record Jeffrey what is your input to making these remarkable images, just the text prompt like WOMBO? Are they totally AI?

Just for the record Jeffrey what is your input to making these remarkable images, just the text prompt like WOMBO? Are they totally AI?
A bit of both John. I was going through my camera roll looking for inspiration and thought I would try a couple of images to see what happened. The results vary depending on the starter image.
The text to image idea is pretty interesting as you basically need to carefully describe the image you have in your mind's eye. Then, via text prompts, add influences, such as artists, and then modifiers. NightCafe is a no-code generator uses VQGAN+CLIP, and CLIP Guided Diffusion, to develop the image. VQGAN produces more interesting textures but CLIP composes the image better. One can "evolve" from one to the other and back. In many aspects it is easier to hold up the camera and capture actual life: but I kinda lost that, so this is a sort of palette cleanser.
Here’s an example of a starter image:
58C34F3D-39F3-4352-8360-1BCB231BA89D.jpeg
43BB0BBD-9B88-4A5E-9B37-ED21C3677807.jpeg

Thank you!

I’m familiar with Nightcafe, as well as a couple of other dedicated apps like StarryAI and Ivory. Right now WomboDream is my tool of choice, mostly because of the speed and the unlimited use. Doing many tweaks to a prompt or generating multiple takes of the same prompt using different styles is very tedious if you have to wait several minutes for one response.

You’re certainly getting some great images out of Nightcafe, though!
Thank you Jerry. It has been an interesting experience. They say as one gets older it is good to learn a language to keep the brain healthy. I recently turned 70 and decided to take that advice to heart in a different way. If we can't travel I may as well create ;) Oh, and garden. Lately I have tried both StarryAI and Wombo to create starter images for NC.

DB523A6D-B23D-4E72-847B-E41B7A787BC2.jpeg
Here are the text prompts for this image:

"A photo-realistic portrait of Paul Muad’dib by Greg Rutkowski, Garth Glazier, Ben Howe and Michael Wheelan" - weight: 1

"A portrait of Paul Muad’dib in a Fremen Stillsuit on Arrakis by Zdzisław Beksiński, Thomas Kinkade, Peter Gric, Dan Mumford and Eduardo Mac Entyre" - weight: 0.9

"A fantastically detailed painting of a young man with blue eyes, by Greg Rutkowski, Ben Howe and Michael Wheelan" - weight: 1

"Hyper detailed digital art, hyper-realism, Cinema 4D, 8k resolution, 64 megapixels, coherent, bokeh, CGSociety, ZBrush Central, Behance HD, hyper-maximalist, a masterpiece, 4K" - weight: 1

"Film noir, amazing, gorgeous, wonderful, psychedelic, great, marvelous, fantastic, terrific, magnificent, excellent, fabulous, lovely, astonishing, outstanding, splendid, glorious" - weight: 0.5

"Art of Illusion, Artrift, Flickr, IMAX, Polycount, r/Art, shadow depth, Sketchfab, Sketchlab, Substance Designer, VRay" - weight: 1

"blur, blurry, undeveloped, noisy, watermark, scratches, messy, dirty, unclear, too sharp, underexposed, too dark" - weight: -1

"Cel-shaded, depth, particles" - weight: 0.3

"Chaotic, haunting, epic, creepy vibes, horror, gross, gnarly, weird, disturbing, occult, satanic, demonic, frightening, by Dariusz Zawadzki, and Gustave Doré" - weight: 0.3

The weight is basically the amount of influence a prompt will have on the overall render of the image. I was quite surprised this image evolved out of these prompts.

A bit of both John. I was going through my camera roll looking for inspiration and thought I would try a couple of images to see what happened. The results vary depending on the starter image.
The text to image idea is pretty interesting as you basically need to carefully describe the image you have in your mind's eye. Then, via text prompts, add influences, such as artists, and then modifiers. NightCafe is a no-code generator uses VQGAN+CLIP, and CLIP Guided Diffusion, to develop the image. VQGAN produces more interesting textures but CLIP composes the image better. One can "evolve" from one to the other and back. In many aspects it is easier to hold up the camera and capture actual life: but I kinda lost that, so this is a sort of palette cleanser.
Here’s an example of a starter image:
View attachment 183763View attachment 183764
Cool, at least it starts out as a photo!

Back
Top Bottom