In Your Wildest Dreams

Cool, at least it starts out as a photo!
I've been following some folks online who manage to create/post the most incredible work using text to image. I know there are plenty of discussions revolving around, "but is it art", and I have contributed my 10c to that. For me, the creation of a prompt set that depicts, with the help of algorithms, is complex and is developing into an art-form unto itself.
I prefer to use a starter image I shot on my iPhone. Or a composite made up of images I captured.
The text to image thing is tugging at my hem and may be leading me off in another direction. Now, since they released V3, I'm looking rather lustfully I must admit, at MidJourney:

Thank you Jerry. It has been an interesting experience. They say as one gets older it is good to learn a language to keep the brain healthy. I recently turned 70 and decided to take that advice to heart in a different way. If we can't travel I may as well create ;) Oh, and garden. Lately I have tried both StarryAI and Wombo to create starter images for NC.
Have you tried using a starter image that has nothing to do with the prompt? For instance, I’ve got an image that uses my face as the starter image, but prompted for a lighthouse on the beach. It would fit nicely into the “found faces” thread here at Mobitog, with eyes and hairline in the clouds and rocky, craggy chin supporting the lighthouse.

Your dedication to forming the multiple prompts is amazing. I’m a horrible typist, and that looks like too much for me.

Have you tried using a starter image that has nothing to do with the prompt? For instance, I’ve got an image that uses my face as the starter image, but prompted for a lighthouse on the beach. It would fit nicely into the “found faces” thread here at Mobitog, with eyes and hairline in the clouds and rocky, craggy chin supporting the lighthouse.

Your dedication to forming the multiple prompts is amazing. I’m a horrible typist, and that looks like too much for me.
Well. As it happens my wife is working away this weekend. I have to try this ;)

Thank you Jerry! My lunch appointment was cancelled so I thought I’d give your suggestion a whirl…

This starter

50B88380-D9F4-426C-8F4E-50380807CA15.jpeg

Became this

6D28BCD3-09C1-4A81-81FC-8DE250562CF8.jpeg
As you see it still needs work ;)
Here is the prompt set, some parts borrowed from another creation:

“Giant Floofball in the Wild" - weight: 1
"Large fuzzy round beast with six legs, the most adorable big creature in the world, in a forest setting" - weight: 1
"National Geographic photo, DSLR HDR, volumetric lighting, macro lens, tack sharp focus, narrow depth of field, volumetric lighting, photorealistic lifelike amazing detail" - weight: 1
"The most adorable animal imaginable; an impossibly cute, round, fluffy baby animal; large cute beast, quadruped with long legs, long fuzzy ears" - weight: 1
"Fluffy, furry, fuzzy soft round large animal in the woods; kinderschema face, childlike cute features, symmetrical, large round eyes, smiling, long furry rabbit ears, fuzzy muzzle" - weight: 1
"Fuzzy, furry, fluffy fur, realistic fur texture, nimbus, soft plush velvety fur; cute face, large eyes, childlike features, symmetrical; happy, friendly, smiling" - weight: 1
"trending on Artstation Unreal Engine 3D shading shadow depth ethereal fantasy hyperdetailed mist James McCarthy" - weight: 0.8
"8k resolution holographic astral cosmic illustration mixed media by Pablo Amaringo horror Gustave Doré Greg Rutkowski" - weight: 0.6
"Mixed media storybook Illustration, watercolor gouache detailed painting colored pencil ink drawing wet wash" - weight: 0.4
"Watermark logo signature scratches messy noisy writing" - weight: -1

I’ll experiment more on this. Thank you for a great idea!

Thank you Jerry! My lunch appointment was cancelled so I thought I’d give your suggestion a whirl…

This starter

View attachment 183824

Became this

View attachment 183825As you see it still needs work ;)

"Large fuzzy round beast with six legs, the most adorable big creature in the world, in a forest setting" - weight: 1
"National Geographic photo, DSLR HDR, volumetric lighting, macro lens, tack sharp focus, narrow depth of field, volumetric lighting, photorealistic lifelike amazing detail" - weight: 1
"The most adorable animal imaginable; an impossibly cute, round, fluffy baby animal; large cute beast, quadruped with long legs, long fuzzy ears" - weight: 1
"Fluffy, furry, fuzzy soft round large animal in the woods; kinderschema face, childlike cute features, symmetrical, large round eyes, smiling, long furry rabbit ears, fuzzy muzzle" - weight: 1
"Fuzzy, furry, fluffy fur, realistic fur texture, nimbus, soft plush velvety fur; cute face, large eyes, childlike features, symmetrical; happy, friendly, smiling" - weight: 1
"trending on Artstation Unreal Engine 3D shading shadow depth ethereal fantasy hyperdetailed mist James McCarthy" - weight: 0.8
"8k resolution holographic astral cosmic illustration mixed media by Pablo Amaringo horror Gustave Doré Greg Rutkowski" - weight: 0.6
"Mixed media storybook Illustration, watercolor gouache detailed painting colored pencil ink drawing wet wash" - weight: 0.4

It has your eyes.:lmao:

This starter

View attachment 183824

Became this

OMG I can’t tell you how much I love this!! ❤️ Do you need to use so many words? My mind would never come up with that language/words. I’d probably just say “cute fluffy friendly otherworldly beast in the woods” - wonder what it would make from that??

This starter

View attachment 183824

Became this

You’re adorable!!

OMG I can’t tell you how much I love this!! ❤️ Do you need to use so many words? My mind would never come up with that language/words. I’d probably just say “cute fluffy friendly otherworldly beast in the woods” - wonder what it would make from that??
That prompt is actually quite short compared to some I have seen. I took the liberty of using your quote.
08C94C30-0204-4A81-9DE2-1268E6ABB72C.jpeg

These apps are so intriguing! And bizarre.
Yes, they are. On both counts. One thing I have learned, through all of this, is new artists. There are so many modern artists of all disciplines who produce work of such amazing creativity and quality. Yet most are known only within circles of their medium. Their style influences AI Art in ways that are subtle: or not so.
I know there are plenty of discussions as to the legitimacy of using the style of a living artist who gains no recognition from the use thereof. However, I leave my prompts open so that attribution is always given to the respective artist.

Back
Top Bottom