In Your Wildest Dreams

Meanwhile In The Woods 1 - 5
Meanwhile In The Woods #1.jpg

Meanwhile In The Woods #2.jpg

Meanwhile In The Woods #3.jpg

Meanwhile In The Woods #4.jpg

Meanwhile In The Woods #5.jpg

NightCafe.Studio, Snapseed, iWatermark+
These images are from a project I’m working on that may become a children’s book

Last edited:
I agree fully with the oooohhhs and aaahs. These are fantastic. I read a blog post that said: we don’t have any need for stock images anymore now that we can create unique pics in this way
Thank you! I believe the issue with a lot of these images, and I speak from my own limited experience, is that hands, eyes, and indeed faces are a bit hit and miss. Most of my creations have either three or six fingers, and faces look folded in on themselves when not made in a specific portrait setting.
It could also be that AI somehow senses my twisted sense of humor ;)

Thank you! I believe the issue with a lot of these images, and I speak from my own limited experience, is that hands, eyes, and indeed faces are a bit hit and miss. Most of my creations have either three or six fingers, and faces look folded in on themselves when not made in a specific portrait setting.
It could also be that AI somehow senses my twisted sense of humor ;)
Haha, AI senses everything :eek::lmao: Have you seen there are websites where you can do the opposite - create text from photos. check up my playground post from today :alien:

Perhaps we read the same newsletter :) Just tested it again. And again. And again. Having lots of fun. MUST get away from my iPad and get outside for a walk :cool:
Heehee. I’ve been out working in the garden making preparations for a building we purchased for my wife’s floral studio. It was delivered Tuesday. I find that gives me time to dream up new scenarios. Also. Remembering the names of old masters, and their styles, has been quite an exercise ;)

Back
Top Bottom