Infrared Mobile Photography

I’ve just got my ZOMEI 62mm IR680mm filter. I wanted to get a filter that lets in more colour. I would have liked something that let’s in even more colour but either too expensive or not available.

I didn’t have time to do a decent photo shoot and just took a single image on the fly. The only thing I did was reduce the WB to 1400. This is the jpeg output. You can definitely see a little green coming through.

F5CCCBD4-1748-4783-8840-000ED1EC0B91.jpeg

I’ve got to get my head around channel mixing which is explained in the article Ted terse links to earlier in this thread. It’s possible to do in Affinity Photo for iPad using the Adjustments Studio. A plain BW process in LRM looks fairly ordinary to me but it might just be the scene.
22109F75-66EC-48EF-89CB-BAF601E7E5FE.jpeg

Here’s an example with a slight reduction in the colour sliders in LRM
530DF09B-4694-458B-ABE4-B3ABB6ED9359.jpeg

I’ve just got my ZOMEI 62mm IR680mm filter. I wanted to get a filter that lets in more colour. I would have liked something that let’s in even more colour but either too expensive or not available.

I didn’t have time to do a decent photo shoot and just took a single image on the fly. The only thing I did was reduce the WB to 1400. This is the jpeg output. You can definitely see a little green coming through.

View attachment 170470

I’ve got to get my head around channel mixing which is explained in the article Ted terse links to earlier in this thread. It’s possible to do in Affinity Photo for iPad using the Adjustments Studio. A plain BW process in LRM looks fairly ordinary to me but it might just be the scene.
View attachment 170471

Here’s an example with a slight reduction in the colour sliders in LRM
View attachment 170472
I like this one, its approaching the classic Aerochrome look, but in reverse!

It needs a tripod, I think. A little motion blur going on and some light leaks as the sun crept round the edges.

A combination of Argentum cam and Fimo - processed in LRM

IMG_1794[1].JPG
IMG_1793[1].JPG
IMG_1796[1].JPG

Back
Top Bottom