Instagram collaborations #creativecrew_collab

Mansi Bhatia

MobiAddict
Real Name
Mansi
Doing a series of collaborations with various iPhone artists on Instagram for @creativecrew's challenge. Here are the originals and my edits. Will keep adding more as I partner with more artists. If you're partnering with other iphoneographers on Instagram for the #creativecrew_collab, please feel free to add your images here.

Additionally, you can see the process/apps used for each of these transformations on my Instagram feed.

Original image by Steven Lester (@xenophaedja)

image-3898814940.png

Edited version: "She dreams of spring"

image-2838993703.png

Original image by Ginger Lucero (@sxethang)

image-98160721.png

Edited version: "Simplicity"

image-1868981412.png

Original image by Robyn Dudley (@gemini606)

image-350998863.png

Edited version: "I refuse to be a distant memory"

image-3440679776.png

Mansi Bhatia said:
Doing a series of collaborations with various iPhone artists on Instagram for @creativecrew's challenge. Here are the originals and my edits. Will keep adding more as I partner with more artists. If you're partnering with other iphoneographers on Instagram for the #creativecrew_collab, please feel free to add your images here.

Original image by Steven Lester
Edited version: "She dreams of spring"

Cool images Mansi! I really like the first one, but all are great.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

"She dreams of spring", "The writing's on the wall" and "In the land of blood and honey" are my favorites, but I agree with everyone here that all of them are amazing. It's amazing to see the edit could twist the photo and send entirely different message and vibe.

Both these images are really strong, absolutely love your edit. It's great to play with images that inspire. :)
Thank you so much, Aaron. The image that Jamie sent was the most challenging ... it helped push me a bit more than usual and I was really happy with the transformation. Loving these collabs!

"She dreams of spring", "The writing's on the wall" and "In the land of blood and honey" are my favorites, but I agree with everyone here that all of them are amazing. It's amazing to see the edit could twist the photo and send entirely different message and vibe.
Thank you so much, Nita. Some are happy accidents, others strategic alterations :)

Just so you know, mansi - you and Lanie gave us a really hard time as we argued over WHICH of your many amazing entries should be in the finals ;)

Just so you know, mansi - you and Lanie gave us a really hard time as we argued over WHICH of your many amazing entries should be in the finals ;)

Oh my goodness, Tracy. That is so heartwarming to hear (even though my aim was not to have you guys argue!). I was afraid I'd be rebuked for spamming the challenge hash tag given the number of entries I had. But seriously, it was such a great opportunity to collaborate with other phenomenal iPhone artists and also to discover many more. I hope this is the beginning of something more...

Back
Top Bottom