Instagram is Dead, Long Live..

Current score for Mobitog on Plates is 91 images and 65 subscribers (so a bit better than 2 subscribers for every 3 images). Just guessing, but I suspect we get subscribers because the MobiTog plate is more eclectic than most of what you see there. We're also the only plate I've seen with so many admins. :D

I think that's a major failing of Plates. There doesn't seem to be any way (or any obvious way) for people who don't know each other to form a group and all post to the same plate.

Current score for Mobitog on Plates is 91 images and 65 subscribers (so a bit better than 2 subscribers for every 3 images). Just guessing, but I suspect we get subscribers because the MobiTog plate is more eclectic than most of what you see there. We're also the only plate I've seen with so many admins. :D

I think that's a major failing of Plates. There doesn't seem to be any way (or any obvious way) for people who don't know each other to form a group and all post to the same plate.
I admit I haven’t visited Plates in a couple of weeks.

Latest Plates update for MobiTog: 99 images and 77 subscribers. But "engagement" is close enough to zero not to matter. I'm planning to drop out when we reach 100 images unless somebody has a better idea.

Back
Top Bottom