Image of the Month IOTM April****RESULT***#24

OK time for a round up and count up, a day late but hey ho the sun has been out.

Thanks everyone as usual for nominating and then voting, pats on the back all around.

As usual I'll mention the images that got into double figure voting (i.e. over 10 ;) ) sdimbour 'running', rizole 'kitsch', ImageArt with a nicely stylised flower, ohh and a certain Alpaca :whistle:

I'm embarrassed to announce the winner of the 24th IOTM is......drum roll......erm Me

1652036866320.png

The Alpaca does it again :lol: Thank you to all that voted :notworthy: and again thank you all for your contributions :thumbs:

May IOTM now OPEN

Last edited:
OK time for a round up and count up, a day late but hey ho the sun has been out.

Thanks everyone as usual for nominating and then voting, pats on the back all around.

As usual I'll mention the images that got into double figure voting (i.e. over 10 ;) ) sdimbour 'running', rizole 'kitsch', ImageArt with a nicely stylised flower, ohh and a certain Alpaca :whistle:

I'm embarrassed to announce the winner of the 24th IOTM is......drum roll......erm Me

View attachment 180236

The Alpaca does it again :lol: Thank you to all that voted :notworthy: and again thank you all for your contributions :thumbs:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

View attachment 180236

May IOTM now OPEN
Congratulations John

View attachment 180236

May IOTM now OPEN
Well done, John!

View attachment 180236

May IOTM now OPEN
Love this one!! Congrats!!

View attachment 180236

May IOTM now OPEN
Well deserved and as Ted says, quite appropriate timing.

View attachment 180236

May IOTM now OPEN
Well done John. That’s a great image. Definitely one for a caption competition.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom