Image of the Month IoTM APRIL RESULT

#15 deepop David Tulip time II

2E903660-7734-4310-9682-D1749509B077.jpeg

I could as easily have picked any one of the five gorgeous macro shots in this series. The spectacular spider-like centre meant this by a nose for me.

Thank you for your nominations for Image of the Month - April

IoTM is now closed for nominations and OPEN for VOTING.

Three votes each. Please vote for three different images and no voting for your own image!

biggrin.png

Voting should be like this:

#92 5pts

#63 3 pts

#43 1 pt

Voting will end on 7th May.

Thanks for Voting!

I’ll be shortly with a collage

Please note I have re-done the collage to show #17 rizole ’s “Beware of the Chickens” which I had omitted. Apologies, Sam, and thanks David for pointing out the error.

#5 - 5pts
#2 - 3pts
#10 - 1pt

rvilhena deepop bud66 sdimbour jangray juryjone younger PerfectSurfOC jpclicks littledogslaughed Populuxe WOTANICUS psmoore Jacosta ubbyisis current or past nominees: your personal reminders that we value your votes !

bud66 andyhen SargonZ new members are also invited/encouraged to vote - please call out if you have any questions

Don’t be alarmed by the tags. I’m collating a list of current and past nominees for the requested monthly reminders, and typing out individual names and emails is cumbersome for me. This way I can harass everyone equally and all at once :mobibabe:

#11 - 5 pts - Ted - I love the minimalist soft approach to this one. Beautifully balanced!
#4 - 3 pts - Acosta - I love the leading lines of the foam leading to the people on the beach along with the apparent erosion in the sand.
#15 - 1 pt - Deepop - Nice detail in the flower along with the color palette.

#11 - 5 pts - Ted - I love the minimalist soft approach to this one. Beautifully balanced!
#4 - 3 pts - Acosta - I love the leading lines of the foam leading to the people on the beach along with the apparent erosion in the sand.
#15 - 1 pt - Deepop - Nice detail in the flower along with the color palette.
I like the way you did that!

And our winner for April IoTM is #10 PerfectSurfOC Dwight with his gorgeous “Abstract Motion”

AF7D7F70-57F2-4305-A3AB-5BFFC2CCD109.jpeg

“Abstract Motion” wins with 15 points and also with the most votes.

2nd this month is #5 NickLeon Nick’s BW street image “Beware the bearded busker of Glastonbury…”

5B1BB729-E517-4DE2-B38E-2BE7EA2C8FF7.jpeg

Warmest congrats Dwight and Nick!
Thank you to all who nominated and voted :notworthy:
Please support your fellow artists by doing it all again for May IoTM here:

And our winner for April IoTM is #10 PerfectSurfOC Dwight with his gorgeous “Abstract Motion”

View attachment 192366

2nd this month is #5 NickLeon Nick’s BW street image “Beware the bearded busker of Glastonbury…”

View attachment 192367

Congratulations PerfectSurfOC Dwight!!!!

View attachment 192366

View attachment 192367

Wow! Super blown away here! Thank you all! I sincerely appreciate the support! What an honor!!!!! Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom