Image of the Month IOTM August****RESULT****

Bummer. May I ask why? I’m guessing “busy life”, and all, which I can understand.
As I've said on other occasions, in my book the 'busy life' excuse is just code for I can't be bothered, or I have something better to do. Everyone has a few minutes to spare for something they enjoy surely. So no, not busy life. I guess the clue is in what I've already posted.

As I've said on other occasions, in my book the 'busy life' excuse is just code for I can't be bothered, or I have something better to do. Everyone has a few minutes to spare for something they enjoy surely. So no, not busy life. I guess the clue is in what I've already posted.
Oh, “I can’t be bothered / have something better to do”? Okey dokey. :thumbs:

But speak for yourself, please. :) If I say I have a busy life that’s what I mean. It’s not code for “I can’t be bothered” or “I have something better to do”. Because, for example, if it’s a choice of (a) Caring for a sick relative or (b) Hanging out on MobiTog, it’s got nothing to do with being bothered or having something better to do - it’s Priorities. :)

But speak for yourself, please.
Of course, which is why I said, in my book.

You've chose your team Catherine, I'm not part of that, so I'm not prepared to put time in as a casual extra, with very little thanks. I'll just go back to posting pictures, hell I might even do a 365. Call me petty if you like.

Back
Top Bottom