Image of the Month IOTM August****RESULT****

sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Bummer. May I ask why? I’m guessing “busy life”, and all, which I can understand.
As I've said on other occasions, in my book the 'busy life' excuse is just code for I can't be bothered, or I have something better to do. Everyone has a few minutes to spare for something they enjoy surely. So no, not busy life. I guess the clue is in what I've already posted.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
As I've said on other occasions, in my book the 'busy life' excuse is just code for I can't be bothered, or I have something better to do. Everyone has a few minutes to spare for something they enjoy surely. So no, not busy life. I guess the clue is in what I've already posted.
Oh, “I can’t be bothered / have something better to do”? Okey dokey. :thumbs:

But speak for yourself, please. :) If I say I have a busy life that’s what I mean. It’s not code for “I can’t be bothered” or “I have something better to do”. Because, for example, if it’s a choice of (a) Caring for a sick relative or (b) Hanging out on MobiTog, it’s got nothing to do with being bothered or having something better to do - it’s Priorities. :)

sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
But speak for yourself, please.
Of course, which is why I said, in my book.

You've chose your team Catherine, I'm not part of that, so I'm not prepared to put time in as a casual extra, with very little thanks. I'll just go back to posting pictures, hell I might even do a 365. Call me petty if you like.

Top Bottom