Image of the Month IOTM August****RESULT****

Last day of voting people, if anyone that hasn't voted and feels they could then feel free :)
chineezguy had a nomination if you fancy a vote?
Ricardo has also not voted but he has a lot on his plate at the moment so I won't badger him.
There is right now a tie between two images (not saying which) so those extra votes may swing it!

As we've had no more votes and its the 7th I'll call this now.

34 different images nominated by 13 members and for the first time in 28 months we have a TIE!!

We could re-vote on these 2 images, but for what its worth I think we will leave it as a tie.

So on an equal 15 points we have ImageArt Ann and sdimbour Sandra.
1662551776615.png

1401FCA4-D226-4CE8-B4CF-17C32BB5C66F.jpeg

Two fantastic images that couldn't be more different. Well done ladies, not sure how they will fit on the front page :)

34 different images nominated by 13 members and for the first time in 28 months we have a TIE!!

We could re-vote on these 2 images, but for what its worth I think we will leave it as a tie.

View attachment 185294

View attachment 185295

Two fantastic images that couldn't be more different. Well done ladies, not sure how they will fit on the front page :)
Yay! Well done ImageArt Ann and sdimbour Sandra - two fantastic images. I think we should leave it as a tie too. :thumbs:

View attachment 185294

View attachment 185295

Nice work ImageArt amd sdimbour ! Yup a tie is a tie.

View attachment 185294

View attachment 185295

Hooray :thumbs:

View attachment 185294

View attachment 185295

Yay!! Congrats ImageArt Ann and sdimbour Sandra!!

View attachment 185294

View attachment 185295

Thank you all :inlove:
And congrats ImageArt love your pic !!!

View attachment 185294

View attachment 185295

Fantastic! Stupendous art, both!

View attachment 185294

View attachment 185295

Thanks everybody! And well done to Sandra - such an unsual shot!

Back
Top Bottom