Image of the Month IOTM December**** RESULT ****

The time has come, the votes have been counted.....

The scoring was a little scattershot this month with a few people in the running for the coveted IOTM. Ted, Rizole, Myself, Kevin Barrett and Jan Gray all scoring over 10.
Jilly probably had the most nominations we've ever seen and was odds on favourite to keep her crown, but alas it wasn't to be. But Jilly does get the monthly 'I can't count to 4' award so she's in very good company ;)

So the winner by a slim margin of just two points is............drum roll................ Ted terse IOTM December. Well done Ted :thumbs:
A break in the clouds.
1641589253205.png

If our good leader Venomator could install Ted on the front page and drape another sash around Ted's neck, if he has the room!!
Many thanks to all the original posters, nominators and voters, it can't work without YOU :)

The scoring was a little scattershot this month with a few people in the running for the coveted IOTM. Ted, Rizole, Myself, Kevin Barrett and Jan Gray all scoring over 10.
Jilly probably had the most nominations we've ever seen and was odds on favourite to keep her crown, but alas it wasn't to be. But Jilly does get the monthly 'I can't count to 4' award so she's in very good company ;)

So the winner by a slim margin of just two points is............drum roll................ Ted terse IOTM December. Well done Ted :thumbs:
A break in the clouds.
View attachment 175031

If our good leader Venomator could install Ted on the front page and drape another sash around Ted's neck, if he has the room!!
Many thanks to all the original posters, nominators and voters, it can't work without YOU :)
:notworthy: And thank you. Really this IOTM should be cut up into 5 or more pieces and parceled out.

A break in the clouds.
View attachment 175031

Oh no, did I enter too many?:lol: Congratulations terse Ted - a fabulous black and white (which, as you know, I’m partial to). Well done to the runners-up.:thumbs:

A break in the clouds.
View attachment 175031

And a stunner it is!! (I really have to remember to forget how to count in this challenge one day…)

A break in the clouds.
View attachment 175031

Heartbreaking.
What he said.

Well done, Ted. Sublime (in the Wordsworthian sense).

Congrats to all nominees, too - a particularly stellar array this month.

PS: Jilly re the counting thing, if you ask Ted nicely he might give you an award

A break in the clouds.
View attachment 175031

Super iMage Ted and a very worthy winner of December’s IotM, especially among such strong competition… :notworthy:

Superbly well done to all entrants and their sponsors for keeping the IotM going and to John (sinnerjohn) for his steadfast leadership each and every month, thank you all… :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom