Image of the Month IOTM February****RESULT****

Btw, what I meant to ask is “am I expected to vote”. I can’t remember why? because one of mine was nominated?
It’s not compulsory by any means. It’s nice if every active member votes, even if they don’t have any nominated images, because that way we can say that the winner is the people’s choice (or as near as dammit).:D

I'm going to call this now as the planets must been aligned today as the MCC, the B/W Challenge and the IOTM all end today.

Many thanks for all the members that nominated and voted, well done all :thumbs:

The image of the month for February goes to Starzee and if there was a runner up it would also be Starzee!
Also in double figures this month were zenjenny deepop (who had 5, count them 5 nominations) and the artist formerly known as Rizole.

A well deserved IOTM February Starzee's 2/12 (naming suggestions please!)
1646569322820.png

If the powers that be could give the out honours to Starzee it would be greatly appreciated :)

On a personal note I've decided that this will be my last IOTM. I made a serious error of judgement this month and criticised a nomination, which goes against everything I set out to do, to make this a popular voting competition, rather than something that was 'judged'. I guess when it comes down to it, I'm just far too opinionated.

What can I say, its been good, thanks to all that nominated, voted and helped out with re-numbering etc, you made it all worthwhile :thumbs:

Last edited:
I'm going to call this now as the planets must been aligned today as the MCC, the B/W Challenge and the IOTM all end today.

Many thanks for all the members that nominated and voted, well done all :thumbs:

The image of the month for February goes to Starzee and if there was a runner up it would also be Starzee!
Also in double figures this month were zenjenny deepop (who had 5, count them 5 nominations) and the artist formerly known as Rizole.

View attachment 177633

If the powers that be could give the out honours to Starzee it would be greatly appreciated :)

On a personal note I've decided that this will be my last IOTM. I made a serious error of judgement this month and criticised a nomination, which goes against everything I set out to do, to make this a popular voting competition, rather than something that was 'judged'. I guess when it comes down to it, I'm just far too opinionated.

However the template is there should anyone wish to carry on with the IOTM (you do not need any special powers).
What can I say, its been good, thanks to all that nominated, voted and helped out with re-numbering etc, you made it all worthwhile :thumbs:
Wow. Thanks, Mobipeeps! :hearteyes:

View attachment 177633

However the template is there should anyone wish to carry on with the IOTM (you do not need any special powers).
Congratulations Starzee Star - it’s a wonderful image. And you also have the honour of being the last winner of IOTM (unless someone else takes it on (not me)). I’m sorry that you feel that you can’t carry on sinnerjohn John - we’re all allowed lapses of judgement at some time or other, and we’re a very forgiving bunch (oh yes we are!). Anyway, you’ve done a great job and we thank you for your valuable contribution. Here’s a carriage clock and a cheque for £20.:lol:

Please reconsider, sinnerjohn John. You have done a exemplary job. You started what I feel is the best challenge on Mobitog and put a ton of work into it. Every road has bumps. Let’s just dust ourselves off and move forward.

Back
Top Bottom