Image of the Month IOTM July****RESULT****

6755937B-5679-46F2-A2A9-36EA2757C2BA.jpeg

Time to call it me thinks. Another 36 magnificent mobile images this month. I have to say voting was a bit all over the place this time, at one point I didn't even think we'd have a winner. But many thanks to Starzee for sending out a few reminders we have a winner!

In double figures this month we have, in no particular order as they say... rizole zenjenny dscheff and ric alexander.

Winner of the IOTM for July with a huge score of 12! Is rizole with his rather wonderful November shrooms.

1659896655665.png

Well done rizole.

Time to call it me thinks. Another 36 magnificent mobile images this month. I have to say voting was a bit all over the place this time, at one point I didn't even think we'd have a winner. But many thanks to Starzee for sending out a few reminders we have a winner!

In double figures this month we have, in no particular order as they say... rizole zenjenny dscheff and ric alexander.

Winner of the IOTM for July with a huge score of 12! Is rizole with his rather wonderful November shrooms.

View attachment 184210

Well done rizole.

Worthy pick

View attachment 184210

Well done rizole.
Congrats to rizole !!! I’m thinking this won’t fit on the Instagram feed. Do you mind if I put a frame around it so the whole image fits?

Back
Top Bottom