Image of the Month IOTM July****RESULT****

WOTANICUS

IOTM WInner - Sept 21
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
Time to call it me thinks. Another 36 magnificent mobile images this month. I have to say voting was a bit all over the place this time, at one point I didn't even think we'd have a winner. But many thanks to Starzee for sending out a few reminders we have a winner!

In double figures this month we have, in no particular order as they say... rizole zenjenny dscheff and ric alexander.

Winner of the IOTM for July with a huge score of 12! Is rizole with his rather wonderful November shrooms.

View attachment 184210

Well done rizole.
Excellent - well done Riz - an outstanding image, ethereal and mysterious it puts me in mind of an inverted Milky Way!

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Time to call it me thinks. Another 36 magnificent mobile images this month. I have to say voting was a bit all over the place this time, at one point I didn't even think we'd have a winner. But many thanks to Starzee for sending out a few reminders we have a winner!

In double figures this month we have, in no particular order as they say... rizole zenjenny dscheff and ric alexander.

Winner of the IOTM for July with a huge score of 12! Is rizole with his rather wonderful November shrooms.

View attachment 184210:thumbs::inlove:

Well done rizole.
Wow, nice one Riz rizole, congratulations on an extremely decent iMage sir… :notworthy:

And, once again, many thanks to all the wonderful iMages volunteered for IotM by our equally wonderful proposers… :inlove: :thumbs:

Additionally, we thank the awesome John sinnerjohn for continuing to orchestrate this magnificant show of all that is great about MobiTog, thank you sir… :thumbs: :notworthy: