Image of the Month IOTM July****RESULT****

#23 First Contact by dscheff
b4c5139c-99a6-4f84-9586-bd2db890291b-jpeg.183539

There's some lovely work on Jeffrey's In your wildest dreams page. This one has a lovely composition and balance to the whole thing and a touch of the surreal from panda faced plants to distant tripods. (That white blocky bit at the bottom left keeps drawing my eye in a distracting way though)

Last edited by a moderator:
#34 sdimbour
I love her whole Porto series of photos. This one in BW was a standout with it's bright white curve leading to the figure at the end almost on the horizon line. Beautifully balanced by the rocks in the middle and the stone structure on the right. And there's even a teeny little boat off in the distance.

sdimbour porto.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
#33 sdimbour
I love her whole Porto series of photos. This one in BW was a standout with it's bright white curve leading to the figure at the end almost on the horizon line. Beautifully balanced by the rocks in the middle and the stone structure on the right. And there's even a teeny little boat off in the distance.

View attachment 183870
Thanks lkbside for the nomination :inlove:

IOTM for JULY is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for VOTING.

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own work. Voting will be open until AUGUST 7th. Seven days to vote 35 images to choose!

We have two #20s, not looking at anyone in particular
Geek1956 Kevin :mobibabe: , so please hold on voting till I laboriously dl and number the thumbnails and re-number the posts
:D
EDIT: Sorted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom