Image of the Month IOTM July****RESULT****

Time to call it me thinks. Another 36 magnificent mobile images this month. I have to say voting was a bit all over the place this time, at one point I didn't even think we'd have a winner. But many thanks to Starzee for sending out a few reminders we have a winner!

In double figures this month we have, in no particular order as they say... rizole zenjenny dscheff and ric alexander.

Winner of the IOTM for July with a huge score of 12! Is rizole with his rather wonderful November shrooms.

View attachment 184210

Well done rizole.
Excellent - well done Riz - an outstanding image, ethereal and mysterious it puts me in mind of an inverted Milky Way!

Time to call it me thinks. Another 36 magnificent mobile images this month. I have to say voting was a bit all over the place this time, at one point I didn't even think we'd have a winner. But many thanks to Starzee for sending out a few reminders we have a winner!

In double figures this month we have, in no particular order as they say... rizole zenjenny dscheff and ric alexander.

Winner of the IOTM for July with a huge score of 12! Is rizole with his rather wonderful November shrooms.

View attachment 184210:thumbs::inlove:

Well done rizole.
Wow, nice one Riz rizole, congratulations on an extremely decent iMage sir… :notworthy:

And, once again, many thanks to all the wonderful iMages volunteered for IotM by our equally wonderful proposers… :inlove: :thumbs:

Additionally, we thank the awesome John sinnerjohn for continuing to orchestrate this magnificant show of all that is great about MobiTog, thank you sir… :thumbs: :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom