Image of the Month IOTM June ****RESULT****

Time for a wrap up for June 2022 the 26th IOTM

This month zenjenny Kevin Barrett JillyG and ric alexander all got into double figures.

But the eventual winner was one of my nominations :) which was unusual!

JillyG with Flower Girl.

View attachment 182850

Well done Jilly, lovely image, maybe a new career calls as wedding photographer ;) I'm sure the powers that be ( Venomator ) will install you in the place of honour shortly.

Well done all nominators and nominated, wouldn't happen at all without you.

While it remains a popular feature we will carry on with JULY IOTM here.
Always the winner. Well done, Jilly!

Time for a wrap up for June 2022 the 26th IOTM

This month zenjenny Kevin Barrett JillyG and ric alexander all got into double figures.

But the eventual winner was one of my nominations :) which was unusual!

JillyG with Flower Girl.

View attachment 182850

Well done Jilly, lovely image, maybe a new career calls as wedding photographer ;) I'm sure the powers that be ( Venomator ) will install you in the place of honour shortly.

Well done all nominators and nominated, wouldn't happen at all without you.

While it remains a popular feature we will carry on with JULY IOTM here.
Job jobbed John… :rog:

Congratulations Jilly JillyG - a very fine iMage of an energetic little minx… :notworthy:

Another excellent showing of the best of MobiTog’s artists, as chosen by their peers… :inlove:

Thank you all for continuing to take part making the iMage of the Month a regular and favourite feature of our offerings, THANK YOU (and it serves the double purpose of keeping John occupied… :sneaky:). Thanks to you for doing a grand job of managing this feature John, it is much appreciated by all concerned…:notworthy:

Always the winner. Well done, Jilly!

Job jobbed John… :rog:

Congratulations Jilly JillyG - a very fine iMage of an energetic little minx… :notworthy:

Another excellent showing of the best of MobiTog’s artists, as chosen by their peers… :inlove:

Thank you all for continuing to take part making the iMage of the Month a regular and favourite feature of our offerings, THANK YOU (and it serves the double purpose of keeping John occupied… :sneaky:). Thanks to you for doing a grand job of managing this feature John, it is much appreciated by all concerned…:notworthy:

Congratulations Jilly JillyG , great shot
Thank you.:relaxed::kissingheart:

Back
Top Bottom