Image of the Month IOTM March *****RESULT*****

Time to bring this chapter of the IOTM to a close.

One runaway winner this month but as usual I'll mention the folk that polled 10 or more points.... terse (for 3 different images) Geek1956 JillyG ric alexander & sdimbour so well done all and many thanks for those that nominated and voted, it wouldn't work without you :thumbs:

The winner of IOTM for March is.....

1647246443622.jpeg

That dog!!

Well done Geek1956 an extraordinary image nominated by ubbyisis, sure to keep us smiling throughout April.

If Venomator Rog will do the honours please and many thanks for the help Starzee zenjenny and JillyG :notworthy:

APRIL IOTM #24 coming soon.

One runaway winner this month but as usual I'll mention the folk that polled 10 or more points.... terse (for 3 different images) Geek1956 JillyG ric alexander & sdimbour so well done all and many thanks for those that nominated and voted, it wouldn't work without you :thumbs:

View attachment 179055
That dog!!

Well done Geek1956 an extraordinary image nominated by ubbyisis, sure to keep us smiling throughout April.

If Venomator Rog will do the honours please and many thanks for the help Starzee zenjenny and JillyG :notworthy:

Congrats Kevin! Good work being in the right place at the right time with your eyes open :notworthy:

View attachment 179055
That dog!!

Congratulations Geek1956 Kevin - that’s a great image. Another one for an external competition entry imho.:thumbs:

View attachment 179055
That dog!!

Thanks John sinnerjohn and Eva ubbyisis for the nomination. I’ve been a bit side tracked lately but continue to appreciate all the great talent here

View attachment 179055
That dog!!

Whoohoo!!! Super congrats Geek1956 Kevin!!!

View attachment 179055
That dog!!

Hearty congratulations Geek1956 on another amazing IotM Win and a proper cute one it is too… :notworthy:

Many thanks, as always to all those who have taken part in nominating, voting and actually taking the wonderful range of iMages presented, once again, during March and, of course, to John sinnerjohn and his many helpers in managing and presenting this excellent MobiChallenge - Thank
You All… :thumbs: :rog:

Back
Top Bottom