Image of the Month IOTM - OCTOBER 2022 WINNER

Thank you to everyone that nominated and voted. :notworthy: With so many fabulous nominations, I suppose it was inevitable that the votes were spread far and wide, but almost from the beginning this image led the way. The winner is:

DC014FA2-372F-4250-AD0A-6B830A9E5A88.jpeg

terse Ted, with this amazing image. Congratulations Ted.

Starzee Star’s sun through the trees came a close second.

Thank you to everyone that nominated and voted. :notworthy: With so many fabulous nominations, I suppose it was inevitable that the votes were spread far and wide, but almost from the beginning this image led the way. The winner is:

View attachment 187523

Congrats Ted.

Congrats, Ted - another stunner from you :notworthy: :inlove: :notworthy:

Congrats all nominees and thanks to all who nominated their favourites (‘nominators’?)

View attachment 187523

This is a super image. Congrats Ted :thumbs::)

View attachment 187523

Whoa, that took me by surprise! :notworthy: Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote (whoever you voted for). I guess I owe the pelicans some fish.

View attachment 187523

Congratulations Ted :):thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom