Image of the Month IOTM September*****RESULT*****

Two more days people!:geek: There’s still some great work out there that hasn’t been nominated.

I’m happy to be somebody’s proxy !
I'll get shot down for saying this (as per) but I'd say the key active members has already voted. Although we have 8 voters and only 24 images so even some of the key members haven't used their quota as yet. But hey, there are 2 days left.

As I've said elsewhere this will be the last IOTM I'll host. The amount of active members has a real impact on this monthly outing and also to some extent the MCC and B/W challenge. Whether it has a future or needs a re-vamp will be up to 'STAFF' to decide, it will be in your hands :thumbs:

I'll get shot down for saying this (as per) but I'd say the key active members has already voted. Although we have 8 voters and only 24 images so even some of the key members haven't used their quota as yet. But hey, there are 2 days left.

As I've said elsewhere this will be the last IOTM I'll host. The amount of active members has a real impact on this monthly outing and also to some extent the MCC and B/W challenge. Whether it has a future or needs a re-vamp will be up to 'STAFF' to decide, it will be in your hands :thumbs:
The minute I post my last two choices someone will post something that I want to nominate. I’m not a procrastinator. It’s a plan.:mobibabe:

#25 Starzee "I don’t have much in the way of cities..."

f3a35707-6d4a-4082-bedf-f329b90b948a-jpeg.185411

#28 ubbyisis's Found Face and Shadow Selfie
Love the textures and colours. The contrast of the bright yellow/red and darker blue/green is quite striking and adds a real pop visually and thematically. The textures look app generated almost. The fact they are real adds to the overall whatsit.
379F16C0-FC41-4A2D-AAAC-BAFE5A189001.jpeg

Love the textures and colours. The contrast of the bright yellow/red and darker blue/green is quite striking and adds a real pop visually and thematically. The textures look app generated almost. The fact they are real adds to the overall whatsit.
View attachment 186045
Wow, thanks :)

View attachment 186045
I’m glad you picked this image! This was on my lis, too!

IOTM for SEPTEMBER is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for VOTING.

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own work. Voting will be open until OCTOBER 7th.

Back
Top Bottom