Image of the Month IOTM September*****RESULT*****

# 26 Chineezguy - Lake Tahoe IOTM Sept
1665091749371.jpeg

Time to call it closed I think.

Apart from this month's champion only rizole managed double figures. Leaving a very popular winner, ubbyisis with her beautiful and dare I say quite sensual 'We have true fighters'

1665166437476.png

Gorgeous image Eva, well done. Hopefully the powers that be (rizole) will hang your superb image on the front page.

All I have to say now is so long, and thanks for all the fish.

Apart from this month's champion only rizole managed double figures. Leaving a very popular winner, ubbyisis with her beautiful and dare I say quite sensual 'We have true fighters'

View attachment 186332

Gorgeous image Eva, well done. Hopefully the powers that be (rizole) will hang your superb image on the front page.

Well done, John, and well-deserved Eva!

View attachment 186332

Yay, ubbyisis Eva!!!! And John, I still say this is the all time best challenge on Mobitog.

View attachment 186332

I admit I love this one very much myself :rolleyes: Thanks everyone:inlove:

View attachment 186332

Thank you John for all your hard work with IOTM. Hard shoes to fill, but I’ll give it a go.:thumbs:

View attachment 186332

Yay!! Congrats ubbyisis Eva!! Well deserved… this image is stunning and award worthy.

Thank you sinnerjohn John for all the hard work and care you put into this challenge. :notworthy: Enjoy your “retirement”! ;)

View attachment 186332

Congratulations Eva this was an amazing macro image

Back
Top Bottom