Image of the Month IOTM September*****RESULT*****

37D85D36-6BE7-4358-8F62-8FF9A58D4980.jpeg

EAA75699-A678-4B14-86CE-6245116B971C.jpeg

D46D44A8-F2A5-4402-8B58-F9826D6461FD.jpeg

Boys and girls, there are only 30 days in September (30 days hath September, April, June and November …), which means there’s only 8 more days to get in your quota of submissions! Please take a moment to check out all the challenges and 365s/52s, and some of the members’ own threads (well, maybe more than a moment) and choose your favourites. Thank you.:D
Eight???? Holy shmoly, I’m losing grip on my routine!

Jilly what app did you use for the collage? Since AutoCollage disappeared I haven’t got one that so neatly arranges differently cropped images. (I only use Diptic, and I have to save the images first to a background in Union then add them to a Diptic template).

Jilly what app did you use for the collage? Since AutoCollage disappeared I haven’t got one that so neatly arranges differently cropped images. (I only use Diptic, and I have to save the images first to a background in Union then add them to a Diptic template).
No app, I had to use Procreate because I couldn’t find anything else.:rolleyes: It was a bit fiddly, but once it’s done I can adapt it in future (I hope).

No app, I had to use Procreate because I couldn’t find anything else.:rolleyes: It was a bit fiddly, but once it’s done I can adapt it in future (I hope).
I use Procreate. I was using Frame Magic, but it did an auto crop on some images.

Back
Top Bottom