• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

IPP Awards deadline March 31

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
For iPhone/iPad folks

https://www.ippawards.com

About $3 per image to enter.

Categories:
Abstract, Animals, Architecture, Children, Floral, Landscape, Lifestyle, Nature, News and Events, Panorama, People, Portrait, Series (3 images), Still Life, Sunset, Travel, Trees, Other.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
For iPhone/iPad folks

https://www.ippawards.com

About $3 per image to enter.

Categories:
Abstract, Animals, Architecture, Children, Floral, Landscape, Lifestyle, Nature, News and Events, Panorama, People, Portrait, Series (3 images), Still Life, Sunset, Travel, Trees, Other.
And there’s the boy with the fish eye in last year’s winners line up. Are you entering Ted?

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Looking at the winners from just last year' there seems to be a depressingly small amount of amateurs among the winners. Most of them are professional photographers or work in the media. But hey what do I know, I don't even have an iphone ;)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Looking at the winners from just last year' there seems to be a depressingly small amount of amateurs among the winners. Most of them are professional photographers or work in the media. But hey what do I know, I don't even have an iphone ;)
:lol:

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I see more of that in the IPPA, too. I guess it's the more high profile competition, even though the MPA winners are easily as good.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

There have been a few
Mobitoggers on the shortlists over the years I think? terse?

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I have one word for you:

egrets
I know you always listen to your elders and betters, Ted, so I have one more word for you: Series

Maybe we could help you with a sort of crowd-funding platform, where instead of $ we contribute ideas for three sequential/thematic egret images and/or pithy poetic titles? (Are titles a thing in IPPA?)

Oh, and RoseCat can provide the origibal soundtrack.

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Well, I am entering 15 images. :eek: It’s my last ditched attempt to see if it’s worth it. I have only ever entered one or two and this time I wanted to see if entering a stack gives you more chance. :confused: They are my very best and if I don’t feature this time then I won’t give up my day job. :lol:

... By the way, I’m not holding my breath and I have no expectations.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Well, I am entering 15 images. :eek: It’s my last ditched attempt to see if it’s worth it. I have only ever entered one or two and this time I wanted to see if entering a stack gives you more chance. :confused: They are my very best and if I don’t feature this time then I won’t give up my day job. :lol:

Yay! Well done Ann.:thumbs:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

YAY!! :D