Is Hipstography still active?

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 12 Pro
Just visited Hipstography.com and was surprised to see the last update seems to have been around February this year. None of the recent Paks are mentioned. Is the site still active, on hiatus, abandoned or what? Anyone know?

Just visited Hipstography.com and was surprised to see the last update seems to have been around February this year. None of the recent Paks are mentioned. Is the site still active, on hiatus, abandoned or what? Anyone know?
Eric is now devoting his time to animal rights causes so he hasn’t been doing any updates. I’m glad the site is still up as there's lots of great content.

Just discovered Hipstography (where HAVE I been). I love the Combos section with all of the examples! I’ve already saved some.

Eric is now devoting his time to animal rights causes so he hasn’t been doing any updates. I’m glad the site is still up as there's lots of great content.
Thanks, Leslie. Good for the animals, shame for Hipsta fans. He produced a really professional site.

Back
Top Bottom