lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
Rome

F229C614-9A78-412B-B05A-9E87800B2070.jpeg

My apologies for being MIA these past couple of weeks. As some of you know, we were in Italy (with a side trip to Germany) for two and a half weeks. I’m now jet lag free and back in the swing of things. I’ll be posting a few shots of our trip. It was beyond fabulous to say the least.

Rome

View attachment 116536
My apologies for being MIA these past couple of weeks. As some of you know, we were in Italy (with a side trip to Germany) for two and a half weeks. I’m now jet lag free and back in the swing of things. I’ll be posting a few shots of our trip. It was beyond fabulous to say the least.
Indeed welcome back and wow !

Rome

View attachment 116536
Back with a bang Lisa. A “few” shots???? We want lots. :thumbs: This would go nicely in the B&W Challenge.:rolleyes:

Rome

View attachment 116536
Wonderful BWs, Lisa. Can't wait to see some more!

Welcome back!
Indeed welcome back and wow !
Back with a bang Lisa. A “few” shots???? We want lots. :thumbs: This would go nicely in the B&W Challenge.:rolleyes:
Wonderful BWs, Lisa. Can't wait to see some more!
Cool - look forward to seeing lots of these !
Welcome back!!!! I’ve been loving following your travels via Facebook... looks like you had an a-mazing trip. :D
Thanks, y’all! It was an amazing time!!

6F51CB9F-9449-4163-B8C7-B79D00738622.jpeg
3A3EBE2F-B1A3-45C2-A174-32067835BA49.jpeg

Florence

After wandering around Rome for a few days we picked up the rent car and drove to Florence. Florence was a first for us. We loved it! The sense of history; the natural beauty and the museums...wow!!
I forgot to mention in my first post that all photos were taken with the iPhone 8+, edited in Snapseed and Pic Collage was the app I used to create the collage.

View attachment 116609 View attachment 116608
Florence

After wandering around Rome for a few days we picked up the rent car and drove to Florence. Florence was a first for us. We loved it! The sense of history; the natural beauty and the museums...wow!!
I forgot to mention in my first post that all photos were taken with the iPhone 8+, edited in Snapseed and Pic Collage was the app I used to create the collage.
It’s an amazing city isn’t it. You’ve definitely captured it’s essence in these glorious images.

Florence
F446758B-0C66-477D-B29A-9BE70547CEAF.jpeg

Forgot to post this one yesterday. While we were in Florence we rented a Ducati motorcycle (our friends rented scooters) and drove into the hills between Florence and Siena.

Bologna
4A19D1BF-FECF-46E2-8442-7D4421FF26BE.jpeg

We left Florence and spent a few days in Bologna so the guys, at my DH’s request, could tour the Ducati factory. He said it was well worth it.

FlorenceView attachment 116674
Forgot to post this one yesterday. While we were in Florence we rented a Ducati motorcycle (our friends rented scooters) and drove into the hills between Florence and Siena.

Bologna
View attachment 116675

We left Florence and spent a few days in Bologna so the guys, at my DH’s request, could tour the Ducati factory. He said it was well worth it.
Is that Tagliatelle Bolognese Lisa. When in Bologna ...:lol: Beautiful images every one.

Bologna
View attachment 116675

Loving all of these :thumbs:

Florence

I love love loved Florence... lovely photo montage.

Bologna
View attachment 116675

How fun that sounds!!! Did you get any photos of you on the bike? :D

07CDACE1-15AE-442A-B02B-F0BE8A8165FC.jpeg
870F1123-12E5-49DB-A5C9-A9B31710F160.jpeg
961D85AB-4912-43E3-BA8F-FAABD4AD96E0.jpeg
7699E613-4BFA-48B9-A376-AC27B832318D.jpeg
397FA850-CBF8-4973-8B1F-F5DF93D42BE0.jpeg
Venice (1, 2, 3)
Burano (4)
Murano (5)
Wow, wow, wow!!! I looooved Venice and plan to go back for another visit some day. Fortunately for us we visited the week before the floods. Our weather could not have been more lovely for our short time on the islands.

View attachment 116725 View attachment 116726 View attachment 116727 View attachment 116728 View attachment 116729 Venice (1, 2, 3)
Burano (4)
Murano (5)
Wow, wow, wow!!! I looooved Venice and plan to go back for another visit some day. Fortunately for us we visited the week before the floods. Our weather could not have been more lovely for our short time on the islands.
Love these, Venice is like a film set isn't it, beautiful city. I remember being a bit underwhelmed by the Bridge of Sighs though, smaller than I imagined :lol:

Florence

Just a great set of pics for Florence. So is the iPhone 8+ yours then?

Back
Top Bottom