Italy/Germany 2018

Love these, Venice is like a film set isn't it, beautiful city. I remember being a bit underwhelmed by the Bridge of Sighs though, smaller than I imagined :lol:
It is a beautiful city! Yes, I agree, the Bridge of Sighs was a bit underwhelming.
Wow, more stunning images. :inlove:
Just a great set of pics for Florence. So is the iPhone 8+ yours then?
Yes, the 8+ is mine.
What Jilly says. These are even better.
What a fabulous and diverse set of images, Lisa! You have some fun evenings ahead, sorting and playing.
Thanks so much, y’all!

E7BD5414-AEE6-4466-BDCF-00235B13BC4D.jpeg
2908F218-2BC5-4E7A-8C73-DB9A50D3C07F.jpeg
28186C77-BA91-478E-965D-C59C3CAAF404.jpeg
Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Bavaria: Neuschwanstein Castle and Partnach Gorge...fabulous hike with beautiful scenery!! We spent three days here after we left Venice.

84549BF9-1C91-486D-BB87-DE6A5193A9D2.jpeg
D271734C-9F52-4142-8112-AA49A47214E9.jpeg
60892605-4964-41A9-A5E2-E3F53757EC91.jpeg
After we left Germany we drove to Montepulciano and Cortona for two nights then back to Rome for another two nights. It was an outstanding trip and I’m so ready to go back!

The first two collages are bits and pieces of Montepulciano (lots of cats) and the third collage is from Cortona. In the lower right photo, the server is pouring freshly pressed olive oil. It was yummy! The other three photos were taken in the same restaurant.

View attachment 116786 View attachment 116788 View attachment 116787 After we left Germany we drove to Montepulciano and Cortona for two nights then back to Rome for another two nights. It was an outstanding trip and I’m so ready to go back!

The first two collages are bits and pieces of Montepulciano (lots of cats) and the third collage is from Cortona. In the lower right photo, the server is pouring freshly pressed olive oil. It was yummy! The other three photos were taken in the same restaurant.
Honestly Lisa, these photographs could not be bettered. They are so wonderful. Genius.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

View attachment 116786 View attachment 116788 View attachment 116787 After we left Germany we drove to Montepulciano and Cortona for two nights then back to Rome for another two nights. It was an outstanding trip and I’m so ready to go back!

I am loving these collages!

Love the cat images :thumbs:

View attachment 116725 View attachment 116726 View attachment 116727 View attachment 116728 View attachment 116729 Venice (1, 2, 3)
Burano (4)
Murano (5)
Wow, wow, wow!!! I looooved Venice and plan to go back for another visit some day. Fortunately for us we visited the week before the floods. Our weather could not have been more lovely for our short time on the islands.
<sigh> :inlove: Beautiful! Your images capture a lot of the essence of Venice. One of my all-time fave cities... I need to visit Italy again, that’s for sure.

Okay you know I love everything about this set of images!! Abstract reality, cats and fresh food... What could be better??? :D

Such simple but powerful images and the filter effect perfect. :inlove:

<sigh> :inlove: Beautiful! Your images capture a lot of the essence of Venice. One of my all-time fave cities... I need to visit Italy again, that’s for sure.
Me too! A great way to get a feel for the diversity of a place.
Okay you know I love everything about this set of images!! Abstract reality, cats and fresh food... What could be better??? :D
Thank you!:inlove::inlove: I thought of you when I took the door and cat photos. The cutie in the upper left was meowing at me while I took the pic. I’m so ready to go back to Italy even though we just returned!

Oh my, the images of the gorge are just...well...gorgeous :lol: the blue and burnt orange stunning.
Such simple but powerful images and the filter effect perfect. :inlove:
I really appreciate your kind words, Ann!:inlove: You’re right, the gorge was gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom