Italy

tommy71k

MobiPassionista
I didn't open the 365 or 52/365 thread but wanted to open my thread about the country where i actually live. So, sometimes i will put here some my photos of magic Italian places.
I will start with my small town and the traffic jam
IMG_20210312_163610-01.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful country. This one is peak hour traffic in your town? :lmao:
I love the soft silhouette of mountains in the background.

I didn't open the 365 or 52/365 thread but wanted to open my thread about the country where i actually live. So, sometimes i will put here some my photos of magic Italian places.
I will start with my small town and the traffic jamView attachment 165458
Wow, look at those mountains in the distance. I’m looking forward to touring Italy with you. I have very fond memories of Barga, the Apennine Mountains, Lucca and Florence. :hearteyes: Sorrento was lovely, but very busy, even out of season. And the food! Heavenly.

I will start with my small town and the traffic jamView attachment 165458
Your traffic jams look like the ones in my town!!!! (Except you have way more town). Nice atmosphere..

Back
Top Bottom