Mobi365 Jacosta project 365- 2023

Day 14 January 25th. Not by the beach today so found something around the house to photograph
4B08EE5F-2473-40CF-9B53-873326BE858F.jpeg

Day 14 January 25th. Not by the beach today so found something around the house to photograph View attachment 189300
Oh, rose buds already. Beautiful :inlove: Now begins the time of the year when it’s almost painful for me to see signs of spring in photos from other countries in the northern hemisphere :eek: Springtime is still far away here

Oh, rose buds already. Beautiful :inlove: Now begins the time of the year when it’s almost painful for me to see signs of spring in photos from other countries in the northern hemisphere :eek: Springtime is still far away here
I’m shocked to see anything trying to bloom but I actually shouldn’t be considering where we live. The weather Louisiana is all over the place, our poor plants don’t know what to do haha

Great photo :thumbs: I've never seen crested seagulls/terns. They look cool :cool: Had to doublecheck on Wikipedia in case my eyes deceived me;)
Great photo :thumbs: I've never seen crested seagulls/terns. They look cool :cool: Had to doublecheck on Wikipedia in case my eyes deceived me;)
When I saw that seagull flying my way as he was watching me take the pictures I just started clicking away haha I love to catch them in motion ☺

Back
Top Bottom