• MobiTog Has Moved!

The MobiTog mobile photography community lived here from 2010 to 2024. Thanks to all who joined us over the years and made it such a great place. We've now moved to Discord and hope you'll join us there.

This site is now closed. Until the end of June, you can still view threads and images here, but you won't be able to post anything new. At the end of June, the site will disappear.

If you're a MobiTog member, you can join MobiTog on Discord by opening a free Discord account and then following this invitation link. If you run into problems joining, you can send us an email.

Jan Gray’s Project 365-2022

L l
30th December - Another Rainy Day!

Was going to take the dogs out for their morning walk but the rain’s set in for most of the day so decided to try a few raindrops images using the macro facility in Camera+ app. Quite pleased with the results.
Then edited in LR.
View attachment 188607
Yes, sometimes being forced to improvise helps create the best results.

31st December - We’ve Made it!
Decided to look back to my photos this year and thought I’d choose some of my favourite ones. Maybe not your favourites but I like them!
Have a good New Years Celebrations and will see you next year!
9B83A976-52E5-41B3-912E-5B81E12F98CC.jpeg

31st December - We’ve Made it!
Decided to look back to my photos this year and thought I’d choose some of my favourite ones. Maybe not your favourites but I like them!
Have a good New Years Celebrations and will see you next year!
View attachment 188631
Every one is a keeper. My favorite is your pup. I guess I haven’t learned which one is which, yet.

Back
Top Bottom