Jan Gray’s Project 365-2022

15th November - ICM

As the weather is awful, taking any photos is difficult so decided to do an ICM.
AF812BF1-4AAE-4F22-8E66-A29E92E2A8BD.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
16th November - At Last Some Sun!
Today was very dull and drizzly but, luckily whilst walking the dogs in the wood the sun finally came out for a short while and lit up this tree. Just loved the way it shone on some of the branches.

CC3850FC-9519-4E76-BE40-BC4EC529F40F.jpeg

17th November - Christmas Cactus
As usual, my Christmas Cactii have decided to come out this month instead of next. This particular one has so many flowers, they’ll be none left by Christma.
View attachment 187737
I remember mine blooming in August…..not long before my brown thumb took over and I killed it. :oops:

22nd November - Puffball Fungi
This year has certainly been one of the best for fungi. Spotted this on our walk today in a hedgerow on the farmland at the back of our home. It was about four inches wide and ready to spout the spores. I was tempted to stab it, it didn’t.

B91D47DF-F0E6-4065-8E85-92580DBA792E.jpeg

This year has certainly been one of the best for fungi. Spotted this on our walk today in a hedgerow on the farmland at the back of our home. It was about four inches wide and ready to spout the spores. I was tempted to stab it, it didn’t.

View attachment 187843
Is that a puffer mushroom? I used to LOVE stepping on those as a kid. :)
EDIT: I just noticed the title of this :rolleyes:

View attachment 187843
That’s the one fungus I feel okay about cooking up and eating.

Back
Top Bottom