Jan Gray’s Project 365-2022

5th December - Oak Leaves
Went out today with my doggy walking friend and decided to meet at a new park I hadn’t been before. Unfortunately, there was a ‘mum’s day outing’ with lots of toddlers and pushchairs so the dogs had to stay on their leads for most of the time which upset Bertie. But at least there were lots of beautiful old oak trees as this image shows of the leaf litter.

View attachment 188090
I don’t know why, but I have tons of pictures of leaves. I recently started collecting some and pressing them to use in nature collaging.

6th December - December Trip out.

Decided at the last moment to go away for a couple of days. Not far just to the National Forest near Moria in Derbyshire. Arrived at the campsite after a lovely walk at Calke Abbey to this lovely sunset. Originally we were just staying 2 nights but think we may stay a couple of more.

448AA8FC-A7FE-45E7-9D83-FCD8D5A793C5.jpeg

8th December - A Cold and Frosty Morning
Walk today around the National Forest heading from the campsite towards Gresley. Really lovely frost covering most of the hedgrows with the sun just breaking through. One of the best walks we’ve done this year.
BEE67531-4349-4A4A-89D4-5C68CB362DE5.jpeg

8th December - A Cold and Frosty Morning
Walk today around the National Forest heading from the campsite towards Gresley. Really lovely frost covering most of the hedgrows with the sun just breaking through. One of the best walks we’ve done this year.
View attachment 188115
I echo what Jen said. You have an eye for the countryside. This image is lovely, the snow and I love the light peeking in.

9th December - Another Winter’s Walk
Third day here and another very cold and frosty night but great for winter walking. Took loads of images but liked this one as it exudes the cold in the air but also the sun catching the tops of the hedgerow to give a contrasting light.
024A7921-F493-4B3D-A382-B6C5893FFDEC.jpeg

Third day here and another very cold and frosty night but great for winter walking. Took loads of images but liked this one as it exudes the cold in the air but also the sun catching the tops of the hedgerow to give a contrasting light.
View attachment 188132
Winter can be the most beautiful time of year. You just need the right equipment to get out there and enjoy it!

View attachment 188132
The frost is so beautiful!

14th December - Frozen Canal
With the tragic news about the children getting caught on the frozen lake and looking at this inviting scene, you can understand why young children are intrigued by the ice. Especially when they see pictures and films of people skating on ice. Taking this image, just brought it all home to me.

13D6944B-F15C-4A70-97EC-F9BE2AEEAE72.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom