Jan Gray’s Project 365-2022

17th December - Oak Leaves
Another frozen picture with the sun glinting on the leaves.
6BD68E9E-7F99-4161-AA6A-479C00D44576.jpeg

19th December - What a Difference a Day Makes
Did one of our usual walks with the dogs on Sunday mor and it was cold and icy but 24hours later the warm weather has appeared and the ground is back to mud and the sky back to grey.
38705BAC-76DC-46E1-935D-8C2B03290316.jpeg

I use Slow Shutter app. Found that’s the best
I use so many different ones, I tend to forget which does what. Perhaps that‘s what I’ll concentrate on for my 365 next year. Using one camera app at a time. Are you going to go for another 365? You’ve done a great job on this one!

I use so many different ones, I tend to forget which does what. Perhaps that‘s what I’ll concentrate on for my 365 next year. Using one camera app at a time. Are you going to go for another 365? You’ve done a great job on this one!
I haven’t signed up yet, but yes I expect I will. If you are interested in ICM have you seen any of the presentations by Charlotte Bellamy or Stephanie Johnson on ICM? I’ve learnt a lot from them. I found some good ones on the ‘SheClicks’ website and I also registered with My PhotoClub which hold regular presentation on a Thursday evening for 3.75 a session. There’s an ICM one on 28th January by Stephanie Johnson which might be of interest. She uses a DSLR but the techniques are still the same for mobile phones. I’m hoping to do more creative work next year aiming for the LRPS - Santa got me a light pad and box to do more creative and floral photography as it‘s an area I really want to do more of.

25th December. - It’s here!
Now it’s just the 2 of us at Christmas, we tend to spend it very much like any other day - walking the dogs! The only thing is that the walks are mainly people free! Today’s no exception. Just a couple of Coots for company.
E001F672-C595-41D7-87D7-ECAADD70F0AC.jpeg

26th December - Winter Sun

Decided to do a different walk today - along the canal but at Denton. Sadly, on the way we passed the Belvoir Hunt getting ready for their Boxing Day annual event. Quickly drove round them and just hoped they weren’t coming our way. Fortunately, we didn’t see them again. Just hope no innocent animal was harmed. On the walk the sun came out, and as with the sun at this time of year, it was quite low in the sky shining through the trees to give a lovely silhouette effect.
83618E39-F97C-4E54-8F7A-46D44E39FD56.jpeg

27th December - Calm before the Storm
A lovely walk today with the dogs along the canal in the sun but just as we got back to the car the heavens opened and the wind started and hasn’t stopped yet.
3CFB50FE-995E-4E0A-86B9-219CF939C17C.jpeg

27th December - Calm before the Storm
A lovely walk today with the dogs along the canal in the sun but just as we got back to the car the heavens opened and the wind started and hasn’t stopped yet.
View attachment 188524
Lovely photo. To me it looks like spring :) The calm before the storm apparently. Hope you are safe and sound and indoors:thumbs:

Thank you. Hope I can get Dave back on 365 next year, but his enthusiasm begins to wane by the end of February. Perhaps the 52 group would be better.
We would love that!!!!! Even a now then project works. A lot of folks just post occasionally.

I haven’t signed up yet, but yes I expect I will. If you are interested in ICM have you seen any of the presentations by Charlotte Bellamy or Stephanie Johnson on ICM? I’ve learnt a lot from them. I found some good ones on the ‘SheClicks’ website and I also registered with My PhotoClub which hold regular presentation on a Thursday evening for 3.75 a session. There’s an ICM one on 28th January by Stephanie Johnson which might be of interest. She uses a DSLR but the techniques are still the same for mobile phones. I’m hoping to do more creative work next year aiming for the LRPS - Santa got me a light pad and box to do more creative and floral photography as it‘s an area I really want to do more of.
I am looking forward to seeing what you do with your gift. I have bookmarked your comment and will check your suggestions.

26th December - Winter Sun

Decided to do a different walk today - along the canal but at Denton. Sadly, on the way we passed the Belvoir Hunt getting ready for their Boxing Day annual event. Quickly drove round them and just hoped they weren’t coming our way. Fortunately, we didn’t see them again. Just hope no innocent animal was harmed. On the walk the sun came out, and as with the sun at this time of year, it was quite low in the sky shining through the trees to give a lovely silhouette effect.
View attachment 188496
Love this!

29th December - Wonderful Willow
Another lovely winter’s sunny day with brilliant blue sky. Walking the dogs with my friend (whose dog appears in the corner of the image), when we came upon this lovely willow glowing in the sun with the blue sky behind.
46E1BDB5-7B09-481A-969B-9B3A90470935.jpeg

30th December - Another Rainy Day!

Was going to take the dogs out for their morning walk but the rain’s set in for most of the day so decided to try a few raindrops images using the macro facility in Camera+ app. Quite pleased with the results.
Then edited in LR.
18A1DEF6-4F05-4324-A228-9586BBB7E95C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom