Mobi365 Jan Gray 365 Project 2023

jangray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jan Gray
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
1st January - Here We go Again!
Another day, another year, another dog walk! As there‘s been a lot of rain lately, most of our ‘non’ canal walks are off limits at the moment as you just get caked in mud all the time. So revisiting a walk we do quite a bit as the surface is hard and not muddy, much to Izzy, the mud lover’s disappointment. A lovely sunny but cold day with the sun low in the sky. Took the image straight into the sun to create the silhouettes, which I am growing to really like lately.
76CB7767-7808-4CA4-8881-FDE305A4DDF0.jpeg

I just wanted pop in and thank you for the She Clicks website. I’ve just finished looking at the ICM video and followed Charlotte Bellamy on YouTube.

I just wanted pop in and thank you for the She Clicks website. I’ve just finished looking at the ICM video and followed Charlotte Bellamy on YouTube.
Glad to have suggested them. I really like She Clicks particularly the webinar library. If you like Flower photography check out Molly Hollman’s webinar. I found that extremely interesting - so much so, I bought her book!

3rd January - Not a walking day today
Despite a beautiful day today - we have the rain back again today so had to use an image I took last week and edited it today. It is of a new fungus I found in our regular dog walking woods. Seems to have 2 names - ‘Yellow Brain Fungus’ or the one I prefer ‘Witches Butter’.
658E5877-0325-4BB3-866E-39A3BA4628AC.jpeg

Glad to have suggested them. I really like She Clicks particularly the webinar library. If you like Flower photography check out Molly Hollman’s webinar. I found that extremely interesting - so much so, I bought her book!
I was going to watch that one and the minimalist one, too.

3rd January - Not a walking day today
Despite a beautiful day today - we have the rain back again today so had to use an image I took last week and edited it today. It is of a new fungus I found in our regular dog walking woods. Seems to have 2 names - ‘Yellow Brain Fungus’ or the one I prefer ‘Witches Butter’.
View attachment 188694
Cute. I can see a baby elephant :)

Thank you. I've been working more in Lightroom rather than SnapSeed to do do the editing and I think it definitely helps when bringing out the colours more.

4th January - Lightbox - First Attempt
Thought I'd have a go with my Lightbox after watching several videos on it today. Will definitely need a bit of practice, but quite pleased with my first effort photographing the Alstroemeria I had in a bunch of flowers I bought. Used a small tripod with the iPhone but couldn't get as close to centre of the flower as I wanted so will have to try again. I think I need to move the lights a little as there was a little shadowing on the white background. Lots of practice needed!
IMG_5396.JPG

4th January - Lightbox - First Attempt
Thought I'd have a go with my Lightbox after watching several videos on it today. Will definitely need a bit of practice, but quite pleased with my first effort photographing the Alstroemeria I had in a bunch of flowers I bought. Used a small tripod with the iPhone but couldn't get as close to centre of the flower as I wanted so will have to try again. I think I need to move the lights a little as there was a little shadowing on the white background. Lots of practice needed!
View attachment 188745
But lovely none the less.

5th January - Turkey Tail

Went to our usual woods for doggy walk today, but probably be the last for a while - more like a mud pool in some areas - Izzy loved it, but I didn't! But one plus - found another fungi - checking on the app, it's called 'Turkey Tail'.

IMG_5427.jpg

5th January - Turkey Tail

Went to our usual woods for doggy walk today, but probably be the last for a while - more like a mud pool in some areas - Izzy loved it, but I didn't! But one plus - found another fungi - checking on the app, it's called 'Turkey Tail'.

View attachment 188777
What app do you use for fungi species?

Back
Top Bottom