Jan Gray's Project 52 2024

Hi. Couldn't resist carrying it on. Decided just to do a 52 week one this year as I'm starting mid month so that would be easier. I've also been working on other photography projects including finally getting my website published! If you can spare sometime to have a look, all comments will be gratefully received. www.jangraycreativephotography.com
Good to see you back.

I like your website, nicely done. My only comment is that, given you have images in several different styles, I wonder if it might work even better to have some sort of grid image on your home page, something that would show the range of the work inside.

Hi. Couldn't resist carrying it on. Decided just to do a 52 week one this year as I'm starting mid month so that would be easier. I've also been working on other photography projects including finally getting my website published! If you can spare sometime to have a look, all comments will be gratefully received. www.jangraycreativephotography.com
Yay! So glad you’re doing another 52! Your website is very nice. Clean professional and easy to navigate. I’ll be interested in your street photography, something I’d like to pursue. Unfortunately there’s only two streets in my town.

Yay! So glad you’re doing another 52! Your website is very nice. Clean professional and easy to navigate. I’ll be interested in your street photography, something I’d like to pursue. Unfortunately there’s only two streets in my town.
Thanks Starzee. I did try a couple of other online, but always prefer Mobitog. Much more friendlier group. As for the website, I'm going to aim to create a portfolio for the RPS Licentiate award this year. I keep saying I'm going to do it and not do it. So this year has to be the year!

JANUARY - WEEK 1
Clivia.

Usually show this with the flowers, but just repotted this one and noticed the wonderful fan style of the base leaves.
IMG_0875.jpg

JANUARY - WEEK 5
King of the Castle

Thought we'd go for a walk around Melton Country Park where they have a dog agility course - except Bertie thought it would be more fun to climb on the hill rather than go through the tunnel.
F7702BD5-5A85-4289-B896-FF4287148F7D_1_105_c.jpg

FEBRUARY - WEEK 9
Snowdrops Montage

I was walking through our village churchyard this week and admiring the snowdrops that have appeared in vast quantities this year. So decided to return with the iPhone and capture some of their beauty.
IMG_1470.JPG

FEBRUARY - WEEK 11
Playing with a Crystal Ball

Because of the grotty weather lately, I've been using the Lightbox whilst being stuck indoors. I saw an article about using a crystal ball to create a more abstract view so thought I'd have a go. This is a pink geranium flower in a small vase that was behind the ball and its reflection in the crystal ball. I didn't quite get the lighting right so not completely white background. better luck next time.
P1023558 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom