jangray

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jan Gray
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
1CD23EF3-0390-4217-8F6D-AB199DDB5049.jpeg

31sr December - ‘Celebrations.’ This is a mash-up of a bottle of wine cut out from the original picture (one I used before), then rotated slightly which was completed in PS Mix. I then imported it into ‘ iColorama’ to create the background and then to complete imported into ‘SuperPhoto’ to add the firework overlay and text.

FINALLY FINISHED - JUST A MONTH LATE!

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 105500
31sr December - ‘Celebrations.’ This is a mash-up of a bottle of wine cut out from the original picture (one I used before), then rotated slightly which was completed in PS Mix. I then imported it into ‘ iColorama’ to create the background and then to complete imported into ‘SuperPhoto’ to add the firework overlay and text.

YAY! Well done Jan. You did it! You should be so proud of yourself - lots of people would have given up and written off their 365, but not you. You’re a real trouper! :thumbs:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 105500

Congratulations!!!!!, [emoji324][emoji323][emoji898][emoji322]

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
View attachment 105500

Congratulations!! Job well done, my friend. Your perseverance should be an example to us all!

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - August 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 105500

Wow Jan - congratulations and celebrations [emoji1303][emoji1376][emoji257]