Jeepster #3

Mudyfrog

MobiAddict
Real Name
George Knake
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1366850521.386314.jpg

iPhone 5 - Blux Pro - Photoshop Express - XnShape - iColoramaS.

IMGP1064.jpg
4.0!
Mines a 2001 the last of the XJ's although it looks like it could be an '87 these days. It getting a little beat but still
Hanging tough.
yeah mines a 04 and the last of the WJ's. Those XJ's are nice though, I've always loved the boxy look and they have the perfect trail dimensions. You guys are lucky because there is so much aftermarket for the XJ. There is for the WJ too but compared to XJ which is probably the most supported of any Jeep (along with TJ) the prices are higher and the parts not as big of selection even though they are basically the same vehichle. Mine's got the AZ pinstriping and the underside is quite beat. Jeeps are the best!

*edit* not sure if this is frowned upon but unfortunately I don't have any iPhone picture of it. Here is a Pentax pic from Death valley near Barker Ranch (the old Charles Manson ranch) from December of last year.

BTW I love the OP's pic!

View attachment 36203
yeah mines a 04 and the last of the WJ's. Those XJ's are nice though, I've always loved the boxy look and they have the perfect trail dimensions. You guys are lucky because there is so much aftermarket for the XJ. There is for the WJ too but compared to XJ which is probably the most supported of any Jeep (along with TJ) the prices are higher and the parts not as big of selection even though they are basically the same vehichle. Mine's got the AZ pinstriping and the underside is quite beat. Jeeps are the best!

*edit* not sure if this is frowned upon but unfortunately I don't have any iPhone picture of it. Here is a Pentax pic from Death valley near Barker Ranch (the old Charles Manson ranch) from December of last year.

BTW I love the OP's pic!
Yes they are the best!
Aftermarket support is great for the XJ for sure.
I'm envious of that rear coil spring setup you have on the WJ though.

Back
Top Bottom