Mobi52 Jeffrey’s Project 52 - 2020 - 52 Card Shuffle

8. This Too Shall Pass
E4B12A7B-C262-4C30-BE79-B1E70D7C512F.jpeg

Chromatica, Snapseed

Awesome!!!
I keep coming back to this image. I really like it. The tones and minimalist-ness are speaking to me!
Me too. I had to go to the App Store to look up Flexture. I’m sorely tempted. :rolleyes:
Thank you all :thumbs: I splurged ;) I think one has to be really careful about which image to use. This was a panorama so it worked. It also does its folding thing in other directions too. I am still practicing...
Edit: We were on a pontoon on a lake when I captured this. I don't know how the hand got photographed. I seemed to fit the image so I left it in there ;)

Thank you all :thumbs: I splurged ;) I think one has to be really careful about which image to use. This was a panorama so it worked. It also does its folding thing in other directions too. I am still practicing...
Edit: We were on a pontoon on a lake when I captured this. I don't know how the hand got photographed. I seemed to fit the image so I left it in there ;)
It absolutely fitted - very Dali. :thumbs:

Beautiful. It’s not often that one sees the whole plant from bulb to flower. :thumbs:
Thank you Jill. I found it in one of Dawn ‘s buckets ;)
we were scheduled to spend some time in the U.K. in April. That is sadly off the board for the time being. Next time it happens I will give you notice and perhaps we can all catch up? :)

11. Weekend
34F9CEF5-E301-4E7D-AA3B-603F4BF19707.jpeg

Chromatica, Snapseed
That Was the Week that Was. It started out all flappy-arms and full of energy, and finished in a deflated-memory-full-good-thing-my-address-is-in-Waze kinda way. Be safe whatever you are doing this weekend. Look after your loved ones.

Thank you Jill. I found it in one of Dawn ‘s buckets ;)
we were scheduled to spend some time in the U.K. in April. That is sadly off the board for the time being. Next time it happens I will give you notice and perhaps we can all catch up? :)
Oh no. Curse that blasted virus. Yes, definitely let us know and we can meet wherever you are!

Back
Top Bottom