• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi52 Jeffrey’s Project 52 - 2020 - 52 Card Shuffle

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
16. If You Go Into The Woods Today
702959AE-91B5-472A-984E-0656BB5F7F1B.jpeg

NativeCam, Flexture, Snapseed
Better watch your step...

Last edited:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
15. That Darned Cat
View attachment 157168
NativeCam, Snapseed
I can often be found laying around on the deck waiting for something to happen. Like a curios cat, for example.
I loved that film. What fabulous markings, I hadn’t noticed that before. How are you both by the way?

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
18. Sunday’s Offering
941BFC96-F6E6-4183-B43C-2D1B134858E3.jpeg

Chromatica, Snapseed crop
we have an eventspace not far from where we live, https://www.sweetmeadowfarmandhomeplace.com/ that offered to work together with my wife to produce displays and arrangements for giveaways. The idea is to bring a smile to folks who are quarantined at home, and raise awareness for both the farm and my wife’s business. It’s been pretty successful as far as enquirers are concerned. While they are doing this I roam about the 160+ acres making photographs.

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Oooh, you’re using Heliconfocus. I’ve only just heard of it from our latest Mobi member. How are you finding it?
I like it :thumbs: it takes the blurred images on either side of the sharp ones and does some magic on them to make the image sharp:p

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
24. Crock what?

View attachment 160587
Chromatica, Snapseed
Found on the walking trail of World Famous SamG Land in Clarksville, GA
Fantastic..............but when you say 'World Famous' I had to Google it :lol: Looks like somewhere I'd love!!

p.s. even though an American friend once explained what a 'grit' is, I still really have no idea :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Fantastic..............but when you say 'World Famous' I had to Google it :lol: Looks like somewhere I'd love!!

p.s. even though an American friend once explained what a 'grit' is, I still really have no idea :rolleyes:
It's an acquired taste for sure but amazing with shrimp when done right ;) There's an app called "RoadsideAmerica" that has an incredible amount of strange stuff on it. When we travel we try to take side trips into consideration. SamG's, for example, was amazing. The directions are spot on: drive into the gas station, look for the hump on the right, drive over it and follow the path. The day before we had experienced nearly 4" or rain, so the "driveway" was pretty flooded. By driveway I mean an overgrown path through the woods :lol:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

It's an acquired taste for sure but amazing with shrimp when done right ;) There's an app called "RoadsideAmerica" that has an incredible amount of strange stuff on it. When we travel we try to take side trips into consideration. SamG's, for example, was amazing. The directions are spot on: drive into the gas station, look for the hump on the right, drive over it and follow the path. The day before we had experienced nearly 4" or rain, so the "driveway" was pretty flooded. By driveway I mean an overgrown path through the woods :lol:
I love grits! Especially with cheese and shrimp.

sinnerjohn It’s a porridge made from ground corn.