Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
1. Probably How It All Started
BDE7468A-FFBA-4DD9-9564-E31988E83D30.jpeg

Chromatica, Snapseed

Last edited:
Is that the primordial soup they’re crawling out of? :lol: Isn’t the “lighting from inside” super effective Jeffrey? I’d like to see more of that.:thumbs:
Haha!!! This rocks.
Thank you both :) Dawn bought this and sprayed it thinking it was made of something like hypertufa as it's pretty solid and heavy. She put some water and a metal grid in it and placed some flowers in an arrangement. After a little while it started tilting to one side and then the top section fell off. It was made of some kind of cardboard. It is still spongy :eek::)

4. In The Garden
E8801679-584A-43D7-9528-C565C75D4C30.jpeg

CameraPixels, AffinityPhoto, Snapseed, Pixlr
A 50 frame focus-stack whittled down to the 25 sharpest: two LumeCube Air’s suspended above the scene with a minimal amount of sunlight. In Snapseed I used the Selective Tool to darken the background. Pixlr has a filter I like that enhances color.

4. In The Garden
View attachment 154748
A 50 frame focus-stack whittled down to the 25 sharpest: two LumeCube Air’s suspended above the scene with a minimal amount of sunlight. In Snapseed I used the Selective Tool to darken the background. Pixlr has a filter I like that enhances color.
Signs of Spring!

4. In The Garden
View attachment 154748
Beautiful. That soil looks like grated dark chocolate. I think I’d thrive if it was. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom