16. If You Go Into The Woods Today
702959AE-91B5-472A-984E-0656BB5F7F1B.jpeg

NativeCam, Flexture, Snapseed
Better watch your step...

Last edited:
18. Sunday’s Offering
941BFC96-F6E6-4183-B43C-2D1B134858E3.jpeg

Chromatica, Snapseed crop
we have an eventspace not far from where we live, https://www.sweetmeadowfarmandhomeplace.com/ that offered to work together with my wife to produce displays and arrangements for giveaways. The idea is to bring a smile to folks who are quarantined at home, and raise awareness for both the farm and my wife’s business. It’s been pretty successful as far as enquirers are concerned. While they are doing this I roam about the 160+ acres making photographs.

Oooh, you’re using Heliconfocus. I’ve only just heard of it from our latest Mobi member. How are you finding it?
I like it :thumbs: it takes the blurred images on either side of the sharp ones and does some magic on them to make the image sharp:p

24. Crock what?

View attachment 160587
Chromatica, Snapseed
Found on the walking trail of World Famous SamG Land in Clarksville, GA
Fantastic..............but when you say 'World Famous' I had to Google it :lol: Looks like somewhere I'd love!!

p.s. even though an American friend once explained what a 'grit' is, I still really have no idea :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Fantastic..............but when you say 'World Famous' I had to Google it :lol: Looks like somewhere I'd love!!

p.s. even though an American friend once explained what a 'grit' is, I still really have no idea :rolleyes:
It's an acquired taste for sure but amazing with shrimp when done right ;) There's an app called "RoadsideAmerica" that has an incredible amount of strange stuff on it. When we travel we try to take side trips into consideration. SamG's, for example, was amazing. The directions are spot on: drive into the gas station, look for the hump on the right, drive over it and follow the path. The day before we had experienced nearly 4" or rain, so the "driveway" was pretty flooded. By driveway I mean an overgrown path through the woods :lol:

It's an acquired taste for sure but amazing with shrimp when done right ;) There's an app called "RoadsideAmerica" that has an incredible amount of strange stuff on it. When we travel we try to take side trips into consideration. SamG's, for example, was amazing. The directions are spot on: drive into the gas station, look for the hump on the right, drive over it and follow the path. The day before we had experienced nearly 4" or rain, so the "driveway" was pretty flooded. By driveway I mean an overgrown path through the woods :lol:
I love grits! Especially with cheese and shrimp.

sinnerjohn It’s a porridge made from ground corn.

Back
Top Bottom